• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger
    replied
    • Map Name: 4x4MixedV1
    • Type: Race
    • Problem: 01:31:374 time by TVR_Agam is totally impossible in this race
    Last edited by Charger; 22-08-16, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Robo
    replied
    Originally posted by fernando View Post
    Type: All Hunger Games
    Problem: It has happened me that when I want to pick up an item it disappears, and It is not shown when you press Y. It's happened to me like 4 times in a same event.

---------------------------------------------------

@Redcell - It's weird that it did not happen before. It just happened right after the last update
    Originally posted by Redcell View Post
    Some times happens to me also But when its happen I Pause game and open browser than I see my internet, is Slow. Maybe Internet problem.
    Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
    If you find some specific map problems/issues/bugs of race/event/challenge, e.g. no weapon, no object/broken object, bad spawn causing you to glitch or out of the map or hacked record times you can post it here, please note that if it's happening in all race/event/challenge generally you have to post a new thread in Bug Reports section.
    5chars

Leave a comment:

• Report any SPECIFIC MAP (NOT ALL) ISSUE of Race/Event/Challenge/Freeroam here

If you find some specific map problems/issues/bugs of race/event/challenge/feeroam/stunts, e.g. wrong event name, no weapon, no object/broken object (or maps that need new/updated objects), bad spawn causing you to glitch or out of the map or hacked record times you can post it here, please note that if it's happening in all race/event/challenge generally you have to post a new thread in Bug Reports section.
    If it was problem due to hackers, make sure you also /report the player or post in the Report section.

To make it easier, try to post in following format:
    Map Name:
    Type:
    Problem:

Examples,

Map Name: ShipCTF
    Type: CTF Event
    Problem: The spawn for red team is not placed properly, i keep falling down into the interior wall!

Map Name: NANITO
    Type: Race
    Problem: I believe the fastest record made by Robo_N1X (1 minute) is hacked comparing to other race records (more than 1 minute 30 seconds) as i can find in /top10 and here!

Now you can also report an admin streamed objects around the freeroam and stunt areas here.. Just change the "Map Name" to "Location" with the teleport nearest to the object.
    Type: Freeroam admin streamed objects
    Problem: One of /gc teleport point is blocked by the house object there when i use car.

Additionally it would be helpful for us if you provide detailed explanation included with screenshoot images/video records... for example by providing extra information with details given in game from commands /ri (for race) or /ei (for event)
    Any Lvl 5+ admins that has fixed the map should quote reply to the post regarding the problem reported.
    Thank you!
    Event Map rename and removal, Challenge record resets can be only done by Admin Rick and Robo_N1X.
    Last edited by Robo; 03-10-20, 02:19 PM. Reason: outdated link

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X