[GAMEMODE] Weather bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Weather bug

This has happened to me like alot of times. Saying it briefly, When leaving the events/challenges mainly those with exterior pobs, weather does not change to normal and continues as it was in evnets/challenges.

You are probably bugged, also please note that weather do not change instantly, it will change shortly after 1 hour game time... You can always try to use /myweather 0 again and type /mytime twice. If it doesn't do anything, then you are bugged.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      You are probably bugged, also please note that weather do not change instantly, it will change shortly after 1 hour game time... You can always try to use /myweather 0 again and type /mytime twice. If it doesn't do anything, then you are bugged.
      Everything was working fine. I was not bugged as far as I know with normal ping which I usually get.
      Moreover,every time weather is changed instantly to normal if you are leaving the event or challenge. But sometimes happens what I mentioned.
      Edit: THis is not the First Time facing this.
      Last edited by Rackham; 28-08-16, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Happend with me also a lot of times, I was not bugged or anything else.

Comment

It only happen with me when i am lagging very much, Sometime when i am in chase and lagging too much i use to get kicked from that chase and it says *You have been kicked from the chase as you left the vehicle* well i think lagging only makes things like this and even if the weather is like this do /spec id then press the enter key it will be back to normal. its just a weather lol change it if you don't like it i don't think they can do anything about it its just a lagging issue nothing else.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 28-08-16, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Just wait a minute and the weather will be back to normal. If it doesnt, just do /mytime (yes, time) and it will be back to normal

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X