[GAMEMODE] Changing Skin bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Changing Skin bug

After changing skin weapons won't reload and won't change.

How to check this bug : Hold a sawn off with 2 bullets, out of 2 waste all 2 bullets, in no time change your skin to some different from your current skin.
    Sawn off won't reload and you won't be able to change between weapons.

I dont know if it was already reported. And dont say doing wierd things always result wierd.
    Last edited by Rackham; 18-10-16, 08:23 PM.

Just type /ca and it will be fine, i tested it.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
      Just type /ca and it will be fine, i tested it.
      Though there are many other ways to fix it(/k , /sp id etc). I just wanted to let others know about it.
      Last edited by Rackham; 18-10-16, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
        Though there are many other ways to fix it(/k , /sp id etc). I just wanted to let others know about it.
        lol if there is already a solution of that thing why you trying that *weird* things, and about this thing its SA-MP bug/glitch or whatever you can say (in my point of view not sure) and for testing this thing specially i had to go to a random server lol and yes it happend there too for me it looks like a SA-MP bug/glitch so they can't do anything about it.
        Last edited by Muaaz; 18-10-16, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post
          lol if there is already a solution of that thing why you trying that *weird* things, and about this thing its SA-MP bug/glitch or whatever you can say (in my point of view not sure) and for testing this thing specially i had to go to a random server lol and yes it happend there too for me it looks like a SA-MP bug/glitch so they can't do anything about it.
          Well, I didnt know that it was a SA-MP bug, therefore; I thought they could fix this.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X