This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PROBABLY NOT A BUG] Roadtrip

When you use /rt to teleport to the road trip it will disable only you speed boost but not the directional speed boost

When you teleport to /rt, your speed boost multiplier is automatically set to 1 (i.e. regular speed boost has no effect), however, directional speed boost works even if the multiplier is set to 1.
    I don't think it's a bug, that's just how it works.

Comment

Maybe not the right topic for this, but what does Roadtripper exactly means in this server?
      Cuz I saw it on mine 'signature' at the gamerx site that I am a roadtripper....
      But never did the command /rt haha :P
      We are the SKORF'S!

Comment

It means that you can start a road trip and it will create red markers wherever you go untill you stop it, and other players will be able to telport to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle. View Post
          It means that you can start a road trip and it will create red markers wherever you go untill you stop it, and other players will be able to telport to them.
          Sorry to correct you but a Road Tripper just means he has been given permission to join the Road Trip by typing the /rt command

A Road Trip Leader can give or take away the players ability to use the /rt command. They can also start and stop Road Trips.

Since v4.0.2 all TPs are now Road Trip Leaders.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X