■ Ingame Information ■

1. Ingame name: MaxSafy
    2. Previous names: MaxSafy[wW], mAXSAFY123
    3. Since when you play SA:MP?: 2015
    4. Your GamerX score: 1375
    5. Total time spent in-game: 471 hours
    6. Previous clans: wW
    7. Why did you leave those clans?: wW was dead
    8. Have you ever applied to a clan which denied you, if so then why did you get denied?: M4 denied me bcoz i immediately apply on M4 after leaving wW
    9. Has anyone invited you to make an application, if so who?: Nobody
    10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): ATM was the first clan i want to join. ATM have some fckin pro players and they are all friendly and helpful i have friends of ATM and they are all cool and well its a perfect clan!
    11. In which case would you leave the clan: When the clan close or inactive as hell
    12. How would you describe your loyality?: Well, I am a friendly guy and i do help when the people need help.

■ Gameplay ■

Which servers do you play?: Only GamerXATM
    Describe your activity: 6-7 hours daily

Rate from 0 to 10.

Deagle: 7/10
    Shotgun: 6/10
    M4/ak/mp5: 8/10
    Spas: 7/10
    Sniper: 9/10
    Rifle: 8/10
    Sawn-off: 7/10
    Tec9: 9/10

■ Extra Information ■

Scripting knowledge:I cant script well(2/10)
    Photoshop knowledge: I have learned photoshop well (8/10)
    Video editing knowledge: i am a good video editor and i know about video editing (9/10)
    I always stand out,
    So people can call me Outstanding..

Yes from me. He fixed his behavior and the capital thing *** OLD

Edit : This automaticly changes my vote to a No.

Screenshot from Queen:
    Last edited by Nissan; 14-06-16, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Yes from me too reasons /\ above!

Comment

No
        Didn't see any improvement after your last application.
        Didn't even try to change your behaviour.
        Last edited by Zed; 13-06-16, 08:18 PM.
        *StarBoy*

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
          ■ Ingame Information ■

Rate from 0 to 10.

I know "skills" is a small part, but if your skills are so good like this, why dont you try to improve your score?
          Negetive vote from me. Maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
            I know "skills" is a small part, but if your skills are so good like this, why dont you try to improve your score?
            LOL?
            Score is not important part to be a good player BTW u think like that so thanks for voting
            I always stand out,

Comment

10. Why would you like to join [ATM]? (Explain): ATM have some fckin pro players and they are all friendly and helpful i have friends of ATM and they are all cool and well its a perfect clan!
              You want to join this clan because of pro players, friendly, helpful and cool.
              Many players want to join this clan because they see the same things like you.

Score is not important part to be a good player BTW u think like that so thanks for voting
              This is true, but good player is a helpful,friendly and cool player (as you said in your application)
              So, where is the "pro players" thing? It depends on your skills, on your score (you dont have to get like 10k score or 20k, just enough to show that you can kill the players with your skills rate like you posted)

Try to read every single words

LOL?
              and this? you already dont respect a member in clan.
              Think about if you VOTE something, and someone say "LOL?". Just think about it.

Comment

I didn't said that I am a Pro player
                I don't like DM too much
                I said LoL
                Because just look at your vote if a player have not a good score it mean that he is not a good player *GOOD LOGIC*
                I do meet the requirements and that's it
                Last edited by MaxSafy; 13-06-16, 05:45 PM.
                I always stand out,

Comment

You want to join this clan because of pro players, friendly, helpful and cool.
                  Many players want to join this clan because they see the same things like you.

This is true, but good player is a helpful,friendly and cool player (as you said in your application)
                  So, where is the "pro players" thing? It depends on your skills, on your score (you dont have to get like 10k score or 20k, just enough to show that you can kill the players with your skills rate like you posted)

Try to read every single words

and this? you already dont respect a member in clan.
                  Think about if you VOTE something, and someone say "LOL?". Just think about it.
                  I dont agree with you kel, You cannot say ''No'' because someone score is to low in your eyes. As the requirements say ''Your score must be atleast 500''. So that is wrong of you. You shouldnt have gave a negative vote for this. Besides that max said ''LOL?'' and you said he doesnt respect a clan member because he said ''LOL?'' in wich case is this disrespectfull and to who? And his reason to join this clan seems to be good for me. I also wanted to join the clan because of that mate. And i am 100 percent sure you wanted to join the clan to because of that.

Regards,

Jan_Nissan
                  Last edited by Nissan; 13-06-16, 05:53 PM.

Comment

This is the last time i reply on this post, I'm tired of explaining again and again
                    Firstly:

I didn't said that I am a Pro player
                    I don't like DM too much
                    Rate from 0 to 10.
                    Secondly,

Because just look at your vote if a player have not a good score it mean that he is not a good player *GOOD LOGIC*
                    I have never ever said that a player have not a good score it mean that he is not a good player
                    and i said in the previous reply that:

But good player is a helpful,friendly and cool player (as you said in your application)
                    Thirdly, stop acting like a kid, read what I said again before posting anything

Oh, and the
                    *GOOD LOGIC*
                    thing is all i want to see from you

Edit1: Fixing some words
                    Edit2: Please read every words whoever you're if you want to post something about me, please do that. I will stop replying
                    Last edited by Kel; 13-06-16, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I have good skills but I don't DM too much
                      So u said that
                      i have never said that if a player has not good score so its not a good player
                      so why u gave me No on score plss don't change your statement and BTW u said me
                      story acting like a kid
                      so everyone knows who is acting Like a Kid and who not !
                      I always stand out,

Comment

Hey guys, i want you to make peace. Not everyone has same thinking about a person. Everyone has different thinking about a person as that person may be good to someone and bad to any other person.

I will not vote on this app as i was inactive due to exams, so i cant judge your behaviour after getting denied 1st time.

When there is a hot application with approximately equal amount of Yes and No. Then we have to consider that why he got "No", what is lacking in him and also the vote "Yes", so we can know why we should that applicant get chance to get recruited in clan.
                        So after this post, if he still gets yes and no to nearby amount. Then Owners will discuss and decide what to do.

So here i want Jan and Kel to make peace. You are clan mates and you guys play together,laugh together,have fun together. We might have arguements with each other as sometimes we dont agree on some points. So if it is possible to reach on a mutual understanding and unite together as the friends. It would be great

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
                          Hey guys, i want you to make peace. Not everyone has same thinking about a person. Everyone has different thinking about a person as that person may be good to someone and bad to any other person.

I will not vote on this app as i was inactive due to exams, so i cant judge your behaviour after getting denied 1st time.

When there is a hot application with approximately equal amount of Yes and No. Then we have to consider that why he got "No", what is lacking in him and also the vote "Yes", so we can know why we should that applicant get chance to get recruited in clan.
                          So after this post, if he still gets yes and no to nearby amount. Then Owners will discuss and decide what to do.

So here i want Jan and Kel to make peace. You are clan mates and you guys play together,laugh together,have fun together. We might have arguements with each other as sometimes we dont agree on some points. So if it is possible to reach on a mutual understanding and unite together as the friends. It would be great
                          Aslong i see Kel doesnt really likes Maxsafy as he keeps saying negative things about Max, so i want to say this to ALL of you. If you hate a player and he or she made an application dont vote on it as you will vote "No". Its not fair to vote no if you hate someone. Thanks for listening.
                          Last edited by Nissan; 13-06-16, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan_Nissan View Post
                            Aslong i see Kel doesnt really likes Maxsafy as he keeps saying negative things about Max, so i want to say this to ALL of you. If you hate a player and he or she made an application dont vote on it as you will vote "No". Its not fair to vote no if you hate someone. Thanks for listening.
                            I don't think the problem here is "Kel hates MaxSafy" or something like that. The real problem here is about MaxSafy's attitude. Why do you think he hates MaxSafy because he say negative things about Max ?. Maybe Kel is wrong about score requirement and he got mad but why ? Because MaxSafy's attitude when he got negative vote.

For me, I feel MaxSafy isn't ready for becoming our clan member. It seems that MaxSafy doesn't change from previous clan application. So it's a NO.
                            Last edited by Ken_V; 14-06-16, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Positive vote.
                              Your behaviour is good, skills better now and never seen you rulebreaking.
                              Good luck

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                              Topics: 158
                              Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X