Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow can't even believe you guys argue about a small 'part' like the 'weapons skill rating', from my opinion, that part should be removed from the clan application, being in ATM is NOT always about being a PRO SKILLED PLAYER WHO CAN PWN ANYONE THEY WANT TO, it's about friendship, have respect for everybody, helping each other, 'Pro skill' is just a SMALL part of it. When i vote for someone, i always check for their altitude, how they handle the situation, how they treat everybody around them not their skill. And yes, having good DM skill is a really good thing because this game is about shooting and stuff, but it's will never be MY 'requirement' for an applicant.
    Ok back to the topic, i think you need more time to show us that you are good enough for this clan. So no this time, but keep on trying, good luck.

Comment

I will say the truth you seems a good guy but i never seen you chilling with [ATM] member in my timezone. Atleast if you want to be a successful member in [ATM] you have to meet and greet with someone from [ATM] so they can trust you! I'll vote no for now. I believe also you need more time to show us you deserve to be in the clan. Good luck!
      Last edited by AlexM; 14-06-16, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
        This is the last time i reply on this post, I'm tired of explaining again and again
        Firstly:

Secondly,

I have never ever said that a player have not a good score it mean that he is not a good player
        and i said in the previous reply that:

Thirdly, stop acting like a kid, read what I said again before posting anything

Oh, and the thing is all i want to see from you

Edit1: Fixing some words
        Edit2: Please read every words whoever you're if you want to post something about me, please do that. I will stop replying
        Kel kel kel i don't understand where problem is we need a good and helpful player and he is even my scoor was bad i also don't like duel so much (Sometime when m bored i do ) m also a noob may b m Noobest player of this clan .....
        All we need Helpful players skills are improved day by day but you can't change personal behavur ..... So m disagree with you
        Max ..... M with you Yes know u from more than 7 month and its easy to understand how are you also active on Teamspeak and its seem lile you don't have any ego you ask every player how are you its quality of good player ....
        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

Im not allowed to post in ATM clan section, But needed to report this MaxSafy was blocking the way in /hp today which is rule-breaking. I think ATM deserves better members ...

Comment

Let me explain
            yes i accept i was standing still i was busy on PM and then queen came i was about to go forward and then queen push me so i was angry and i was stand still i started to annoy queen and that's all
            I always stand out,
            So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by MaxSafy View Post
              Let me explain
              yes i accept i was standing still i was busy on PM and then queen came i was about to go forward and then queen push me so i was angry and i was stand still i started to annoy queen and that's all
              Dude stop lying.
              I was right behind Queen and I saw what you did.
              You asked for 5 cookies to move and it clearly shows in the chat.
              *StarBoy*

Comment

Your behavior is not nice in-game. Exactly means you are annoying which is not a well thing.
                You have to improve a lot on your behavior. I dont think you are ready.
                sorry, my vote is "Negative"

Comment

Denied
                  you can reapply after 2 months [15-8-2016] as you got alot to earn and learn.

Even though all members had sympathy for you but yet you dont want to change.
                  Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                  VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Aqua Team Mafia [ATM]

About this Group

Type: Public
                  Topics: 158
                  Comments: 1313

Owner

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X