XOF[FF]

[FF}Madara

[FF]Vojin

[FF]HyperGuard

[FF]Hades

[FF]K2bn

[FF]Sparta356

Notes members must know!
    Note 1: Level 3 admins are new admins so for level 4 admins and above please help level 3 admin to level up.

Note 2: Level 4 admins need to help other players more and need to show loyalty to the [FF] clan in order to level up.

Note 3: Admins level 5 and above can decide by themselves to add as many members as you want.

Note 4: Level 7 admins have the right to level up for admins from level 3 to level 5

Note 5: Level 8 admins have the right to level up for admins from level 3 to level 6

Note 6: Management can do everything on behalf of Owner without consulting the Owner (except for important things to the clan)

Rule!

1. sociable fun is not allowed to shoot people in the [FF] Clan.
    2. are adding more!
    3. are adding more!

If there are members who break the rules then on discipline or warning we will implement the voting method of clan members if the number of votes is over 70% we will proceed to process.
    (if there is no founder or level 9 or above admins online, they will use that)
    Last edited by viendacuoi1234; 09-11-20, 12:19 PM.

Good luck with your clan! Keep it up

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good luck with you clan mate.

Comment

thanks everyone

Comment

Yay more people will join now

Comment

Yo, If you want you can create your own private group from here > https://forum.gamerxserver.com/social-groups
              You will be able to moderate/edit/delete posts and yes if you wish you can add moderator who will help you also.

I recommend you to remove "Admin" thing from your clan as it confuse the players, they think you guys are real Admins with levels...
              Running a clan is not "Admin Level xx" thats not how they work. As a Rank Level you can add "Administrator" or "Moderator" thats different, like Moderator can deall with forum posts if you own a Forums or Administrator do administrator job such as accept/deny users awaiting registration approval.

Here are example bars from the ATM clan, if you want i can give all of them since i dont run the clan anymore

hereh are:

Last edited by PANZEHIR; 24-10-20, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                Yo, If you want you can create your own private group from here > https://forum.gamerxserver.com/social-groups
                You will be able to moderate/edit/delete posts and yes if you wish you can add moderator who will help you also.

I recommend you to remove "Admin" thing from your clan as it confuse the players, they think you guys are real Admins with levels...
                Running a clan is not "Admin Level xx" thats not how they work. As a Rank Level you can add "Administrator" or "Moderator" thats different, like Moderator can deall with forum posts if you own a Forums or Administrator do administrator job such as accept/deny users awaiting registration approval.

Here are example bars from the ATM clan, if you want i can give all of them since i dont run the clan anymore

hereh are:

I think they won't confuse this since we wrote /sml as (ADM LVL ... OF [FF] Clan) I think they can distinguish this. If they are mistaken, we will help them realize this

The next updated clan information will be updated at the link below:
                Last edited by viendacuoi1234; 09-06-21, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viendacuoi1234 View Post

I think they won't confuse this since we wrote /sml as (ADM LVL ... OF [FF] Clan) I think they can distinguish this. If they are mistaken, we will help them realize this
                  Well, Not Just In-Game But On Forums Our GamerX Official Admins Have The Same Level Bars As You've In This Forum Post, So It Would Be Better If You Edit That Official Bars To The Bars Admin Panzehir Given You.

Comment

Javier I though he is ban evading...i don't know

Comment

I am promoting quickly as F
                      I was [FF] admin level 6 when i saw 3 hours ago
                      Last edited by Skyler; 02-11-20, 08:31 AM.

Comment

The next updated clan information will be updated at the link below:

https://forum.gamerxserver.com/socia...orever-ff-clan

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X