• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Username :Abubaker_[K]
    Any previous names:LordAbubaker
    Score : 1691
    Time spent in-game : 231 [hours]
    Extra Info : IM a good at DM, Mapping and driving.
    Why would you like to join [NFZ]? :well i seen the clan tag in game and the members look mature and fun and I likes to help everyone and I reports cheaters and hackers everytime.
    Were you invited to [NFZ]? : N/A
    sigpic

Comment

I didn't change the clan tag becuz I has exam and I can't play samp for some days and after the exam I will play
      sigpic

Comment

iam little comfuse but i saw you spwaning killing and abusing its is NO from me now
        i have nothing to do with it

Comment

NO Reason is Above........... Good look next time

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (30).jpg
Views:	8
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	113907
          Modified
          Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
          Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

ok i dont see u in game and i hear u were breaking rules so no for me

Comment

No good views above! DENIED

You may reapply on the 1st of MARCH
              Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

MEMO Apply NFZ Clan

Username :.MEMO.
                Any previous namesne name only
                Score : 8850
                Time spent in-game : 520+h
                Extra Info : i.m Good Dmer Racer help players try To Stoped rulebreak can rape you in duel
                Why would you like to join [NFZ]? i want Join NFZ FOr Some Good Dmer Like Emo Frezer Best Dmer
                Were you invited to [NFZ]? : no one invited me

#MEMO

Comment

Lol u guys think I abuse and break rules but ur wrong I don't do anything of that I helps others everytime if u want u can ask anyone like admins or tps or anyone they will only say that I helps others and doesn't break rules or spawn kill or abuse ask anyone And u will know that I am good not bad
                  sigpic

Comment

MEMO you,re a good player and help others it is a YES from me good luck

Comment

your a great player and plz change ur behaviors but work on ur reporting player but i give you my vote Yes welcome to the clan

Name:	Screenshot (44).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	113908
                      Last edited by ..$Wulf$..; 15-02-15, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Yes From me, i didn't see u rule breaking For the last Days But u need 2 Edit ur Behavior I'll give u a chance Yes don't Screw it

Name:	Screenshot (30).jpg
Views:	8
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	113909
                        Last edited by Percy.; 15-02-15, 12:57 AM.
                        Modified
                        Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
                        Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

Hahhaaaa MEMO! it's been long i was waiting on this post from you special i won't be lying just to get you in this clan toy already say our clan is for noobs only now you wanna join. i saw you helping out players but the fact remains i neva saw you reporting players, you a big rules BRICKER, your annoying @ all tymes you don't when, where nor how to go along with players.

My biggest problem with you MEMO you already got ban and for me am just being honest with you i don't want no rule brickers in this clan you need to improve as a player in game but it's to late for that now i can't give you a positive answer @ the moment. NO! for now
                          Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

We have changed our mind we will give you a chance
                            Last edited by DuckPanic; 16-02-15, 01:36 AM.

Comment

How can you guys check that if the player is reporting or not? You guys aren't admins and reports only appear on their screens. That makes no sense.

Comment

after he report then any admin give him cookie that we saw he is reporting

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X