[BDF] clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BDF] clan

Hi guys,I'm K1t ingame,I made this for my friends from BDF so if u wanna join post ur app here.

U can post ur applycation here but first meet this requirements!

1.U must have 50+ score ingame!
    2.U must have more than 50 hours ingame
    3.U need respect other players,all on gamerx.

Code:
    Application Format
    Your in-game name: 
    Any previous names: 
    Any previous clans: 
    Your Age: 
    Your in-game score: 
    Since when do you play SAMP: 
    Do you speak English (Yes/No | 0% - 100%):
    Do u have any good skills: 
    Why you want join BDF?:
    Clan Rules

1.Do not kill other members in clan!
    2.Do not break any rules in-game!
    3.Respect other members in clan.
    4. No Racism!

Note:I'm not BDF member as well i sayed i make this for my friends.

Good luck with joining!!!

K1t
    Last edited by Axe[MS]; 18-01-16, 09:41 PM.
    smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

Hey your friends clan have been spamming the introduction section. Tell them NOT to do so please.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

K1t hvala ali primamo samo balkance i kako da se prijavim da postanem admin valjda treba svaki clan imati admina
      Last edited by [BDF]12.Armin; 18-01-16, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
        Hey your friends clan have been spamming the introduction section. Tell them NOT to do so please.
        I don't know why, but you are doing this too much already on same topic, acting like forum moderator huh. You didn't even use report button.

I do keep deleting his topic but i noticed this: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...DRAGONS-FAMILY
        I don't know what are they talking about but i think that Armin can't speak english and K1t was telling how to make clan introduction page properly, and now he helped him. Even that one of his clanmate (Nezdad) that was in BDF has asked me to delete the first introduction page, i think your words makes him hurt and he stopped. But i can see, beside of not understanding much the forum and rules here, they also don't understand english, i'm surprised this K1t guy decided to help them anyway.

Good luck.
        Last edited by Robo; 19-01-16, 06:23 AM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          I don't know why, but you are doing this too much already on same topic, acting like forum moderator huh. You didn't even use report button.
          The first time two times I commented to tell them to stop spamming because I though they understood English. This time I commented because K1t knows English and wanted to make him aware and tell his buddies to stop. Look pal, it is pretty annoying to click onto introductions everytime to see the same clan spamming. Also, I'm not going to report this, because K1t knows English and can tell his friends this time to stop spamming. The first two times I didn't report it because I thought they knew English and were just ignoring me.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

The first time two times I commented to tell them to stop spamming because I though they understood English. This time I commented because K1t knows English and wanted to make him aware and tell his buddies to stop. Look pal, it is pretty annoying to click onto introductions everytime to see the same clan spamming. Also, I'm not going to report this, because K1t knows English and can tell his friends this time to stop spamming. The first two times I didn't report it because I thought they knew English and were just ignoring me.
            hmm i don't get this, if you thought they know english then you should've give good advice and try to help them by giving examples, instead just saying "Make a professional introduction", as you can see already they are new, which could be hard for him. Also you think that they are just ignoring you but still care to check and reply the same thing on them, that makes me wonder. K1t is not really his "friends" but he understood the language, even though this K1t was also known as noob, you can see how unfair he play in the game, that's why i said i'm surprised he helped them. Now that if you are going to ask me back why i keep deleting his post without banning them instead, that's because i'm hoping that somebody that understand can help them (on IRC i was like Delija can understand this, where is he when we need him?), it's just too rude to ban someone that don't know nothing. So... i'm just wondering much.
            KVIrc User

Comment

hmm i don't get this, if you thought they know english then you should've give good advice and try to help them by giving examples, instead just saying "Make a professional introduction", as you can see already they are new, which could be hard for him. Also you think that they are just ignoring you but still care to check and reply the same thing on them, that makes me wonder. K1t is not really his "friends" but he understood the language, even though this K1t was also known as noob, you can see how unfair he play in the game, that's why i said i'm surprised he helped them. Now that if you are going to ask me back why i keep deleting his post without banning them instead, that's because i'm hoping that somebody that understand can help them (on IRC i was like Delija can understand this, where is he when we need him?), it's just too rude to ban someone that don't know nothing. So... i'm just wondering much.
              Yes I understand about the banning. It wouldn't be fair as they probably didn't understand what I was trying to say. Furthermore, when I posted the "Make your intro more professional", I was expecting a reply back from them with something along the lines of "how to make professional" or something to which I would've given advice. I checked their first and second post, first one was neutral, second one on the other hand was to tell them to stop, where I realised they couldn't understand me and on this post I just told K1t to tell "his language speakers" to stop spamming. About K1t being their friend, doesn't really affect the matter but just to point out, in this original post by K1t he refers to the fellow BDF members as "friends". I think some Arabic speaker would understand them as I understand small phrases of what they're saying and am pretty sure it's Arabic.

Comment

Yes I understand about the banning. It wouldn't be fair as they probably didn't understand what I was trying to say. Furthermore, when I posted the "Make your intro more professional", I was expecting a reply back from them with something along the lines of "how to make professional" or something to which I would've given advice. I checked their first and second post, first one was neutral, second one on the other hand was to tell them to stop, where I realised they couldn't understand me and on this post I just told K1t to tell "his language speakers" to stop spamming. About K1t being their friend, doesn't really affect the matter but just to point out, in this original post by K1t he refers to the fellow BDF members as "friends". I think some Arabic speaker would understand them as I understand small phrases of what they're saying and am pretty sure it's Arabic.
                Most of the time, i found only at rare numbers where people would ask back question. Would be good if you can make tutorial about it. By the way it's not Arabic, it's one of Balkan language.
                KVIrc User

Comment

Most of the time, i found only at rare numbers where people would ask back question. Would be good if you can make tutorial about it. By the way it's not Arabic, it's one of Balkan language.
                  Mmm Sounds good, will make a tutorial sounds good!

Comment

Elitues and Robo,i just make this for them,also i never see to they are spamming maybe they spam when i be offline.

Comment

Breaking news:Only ppl from Croatia,Bosnia and Serbia can join BDF,other players dont will be accepted or denied.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X