No announcement yet.

[UKR] Krypton Unity - Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick note: If you see someone that is not added in the members list with [UKR] Tag, it's just a fake member.
    Don't annoy yourself on trying to tell them to change their names because they won't. (Ik, people is like that)

P.S Stay tuned, I may upload the weekly overhaul tomorrow.

Comment

UKR Clan - Weekly Performance Summary

Promotions:

-None

Demotions:

-None

Alliances Formed/Broken:

-None

Members Kicked/Dismissed:

-None

Accepted applications:

- [UKR]Kepqch

- [UKR]Zurdok

- [UKR]FFI_Ocarina

- Abubaker[UKR]

- [UKR]Rivaldo

- [UKR]FFI_Heartsk

Rejected applications:

- [UKR]Marcos

- [UKR]Dark_Hunter

- HyRiX[URK]

Comment

[UKR] - [Personal Information]

● Real name: Martin
        ● Country: UK
        ● Age: 19
        ● Languages: English/Latvian/Russian
        ● Name In Game: dMN
        ● Name if you get accepted, (Must use [UKR] tag): [UKR]dMN
        ● Previous nicknames: N/A

[UKR] - [In Game Information]

● Why do you want to join us?: I enjoy racing and was told that you guys had a racing goal/objective kind of thing so thought why not right, it can't hurt to get to know more people who are interested in racing.
        ● What squad do you want to belong? (Racers/Duelers): Racers
        ● How long have you been playing SAMP?: 2012? With breaks here and there as I was playing other games too.
        ● How long have you been playing in Gx?: Just over a day as of 2/4/2016.
        ● Previous clans: N/A
        ● Why did you leave your last clan?: N/A
        ● What can you contribute to our clan?: Better known status for racing, possibly more members for [UKR], multilingual.
        ● What is your favorite weapon and car?: RPG as it makes things go BOOM and Infernus
        Last edited by dMN; 02-04-16, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dMN View Post

● Real name: Martin
          ● Country: UK
          ● Languages: English/Latvian/Russian
          ● Name In Game: dMN
          ● Name if you get accepted, (Must use [UKR] tag): [UKR]dMN
          ● Previous nicknames: N/A

● Why do you want to join us?: I enjoy racing and was told that you guys had a racing goal/objective kind of thing so thought why not right, it can't hurt to get to know more people who are interested in racing.
          ● What squad do you want to belong? (Racers/Duelers): Racers
          ● How long have you been playing SAMP?: 2012? With breaks here and there as I was playing other games too.
          ● How long have you been playing in Gx?: Just over a day as of 2/4/2016.
          ● Previous clans: N/A
          ● Why did you leave your last clan?: N/A
          ● What can you contribute to our clan?: Better known status for racing, possibly more members for [UKR], multilingual.
          ● What is your favorite weapon and car?: RPG as it makes things go BOOM and Infernus
          Hours ago I racing with you and you have nice drift and have much races won
          Your Application is Accepted!
          You has been tested for me Welcome to Krypton Unity

Comment

Thanks

Quick question how do I change my name? xD

Comment

with /cn

Comment

Originally posted by dMN View Post
                Thanks

Quick question how do I change my name? xD
                To change your name ig, you can /cn, and if you meant change your name in forums, then post here - http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...hange-Requests
                Last edited by Nancy; 22-05-16, 06:34 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

Nothing left to say, welcome to the crew mate.

@Nancy, thanks for helping him

Comment

@Nancy I meant in-game but good to know I can do it for forums too

@Daylight ty

Comment

● Real name: Ukko
                      ● Country: Finland
                      ● Languages: Finnish, English, horrible Swedish.
                      ● Name In Game: Elliepls
                      ● Name if you get accepted, (Must use [UKR] tag): [UKR]Ellie
                      ● Previous nicknames: None

● Why do you want to join us?: I like to race, a lot. Pretty much the only thing I enjoy in samp, and *cough* someone *cough* is putting pressure on me to join.
                      ● What squad do you want to belong? (Racers/Duelers): Racers.
                      ● How long have you been playing SAMP?: Used to play from 2011 to 2012, recently got back thanks to Demon.
                      ● How long have you been playing in Gx?: As long as 2 days or so.
                      ● Previous clans: [DC] back in uhm 2011 or so.
                      ● Why did you leave your last clan?: It died when the server went down.
                      ● What can you contribute to our clan?: A horrible, slow racer and a pretty chill guy.
                      ● What is your favorite weapon and car?: My fists obviously, or a beer can if it's counted. Favourite car Elegy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post

● Real name: Ukko
                        ● Country: Finland
                        ● Languages: Finnish, English, horrible Swedish.
                        ● Name In Game: Elliepls
                        ● Name if you get accepted, (Must use [UKR] tag): [UKR]Ellie
                        ● Previous nicknames: None

● Why do you want to join us?: I like to race, a lot. Pretty much the only thing I enjoy in samp, and *cough* someone *cough* is putting pressure on me to join.
                        ● What squad do you want to belong? (Racers/Duelers): Racers.
                        ● How long have you been playing SAMP?: Used to play from 2011 to 2012, recently got back thanks to Demon.
                        ● How long have you been playing in Gx?: As long as 2 days or so.
                        ● Previous clans: [DC] back in uhm 2011 or so.
                        ● Why did you leave your last clan?: It died when the server went down.
                        ● What can you contribute to our clan?: A horrible, slow racer and a pretty chill guy.
                        ● What is your favorite weapon and car?: My fists obviously, or a beer can if it's counted. Favourite car Elegy.
                        A horrible, slow racer and a pretty chill guy? What was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
                          A horrible, slow racer and a pretty chill guy? What was that?
                          It was sarcasm. Let me rephrase it, An active player and sometimes good racer, depending on the amount of poles in the track.

Comment

Ah...next time..dont sarcasm..i will test you in game
                            See ya

Comment

Jordi, wait. This guy is not rejected yet.

I'll tell you the reasons in a personal Message, so Ellie tell me something, would you like to join us at the moment? Yes or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylight View Post
                                Jordi, wait. This guy is not rejected yet.

I'll tell you the reasons in a personal Message, so Ellie tell me something, would you like to join us at the moment? Yes or not?
                                That's a yes. What's going on?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X