Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren't 15/16 though, in Teamspeak you said you were much younger and your voice sounded like you were 7. Lying in any app isn't a good idea. Also you are a backchatter, chatting shit behind your computer in another language not knowing I understand a lot of languages. Not good.

Just a heads up for you W members guys.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Well,
      2.Why should we accept you: because i am good helpfull funny (and bit anoyying )

Can you add some more information, why we should accept you in the clan?

And

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      You aren't 15/16 though, in Teamspeak you said you were much younger and your voice sounded like you were 7. Lying in any app isn't a good idea. Just a heads up for you W members guys.
      ^^ If it's true and
      @Max: If you are lying, then don't bother to apply here.

Comment

You irritate me a lot but i dont bother because i also used to irritate when i was ur age. We dont care about age we care about the type of player you are. Its a NO from me for now.

Comment

Webb How u Believe that elitues is telling u a truth
          on team speak I'm not speaking any Bush languages if u don't believe u can ask admin breakdown and Sax boy
          And I'm not less Than 15 years elitues
          I'm Pakistani and I generally speak Urdu
          And I'm bit bad in English so when I speak
          people thinks that I m 7 years 0ld

EDIT: OK if u believe Eltiues DENIED me
          Last edited by MaxSafy; 21-04-16, 02:02 PM.
          I always stand out,
          So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

lol max
            you too make app in 7NA clan

Comment

I've make that about 2 Weeks ago any reply came yet so I will delete
              I always stand out,

Comment

Still , i would liike to see more improvements in you. Just dont irritate peopleand be a serious player ingame
                Denied. You may re-apply after 1 month

Comment

OK thanks
                  I will improved myself
                  I am the first who post application in this clan
                  I always stand out,

Comment

You are a nice guy indeed ! a good frnd to have conversation with,I would like you Join this clan but , I think u need a little more time !My yes wont bother because of other votes,which infact got important points. I hope to see you soon , better luck next time buddy !
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank u
                      All guys to think about me
                      I always stand out,

Comment

1.Your Name In-Game: DarkVirus
                        2.Why should we accept you: because I am helpful and good player and I think [W] Clan is my real postion
                        3.Why do you want to Join the clan: because I hear that it is helpful clan and kindly Clan
                        4.Your previous Nicknames ?: Dr.Darker , DarkWanted
                        5.Mention all your previous Clans: [GTA], [TR]
                        6.How old are you?: 16
                        7.Where do you live?: Egypt
                        8.Do you read and agree with our Rules & GamerX's Rules?: Yes
                        9.Who invited you to join or Apply In this clan : No , But Arpit tell me If I want to join I have to apply
                        10.Your Status /Stats In game (Cropped Status): .com/signatures.php?player_name=DarkVirus&sig=signature 911. What's your real name?: zeyad sayed
                        12. Do you use Skype / Teamspeak / XFire? Any gaming program: Skype , teamspeak
                        12. Are you good at Shooting, Racing, Team-working?: yes , but only racing no

Comment

[17:59:49] * PM from DrDarker (#gamerX): ifran
                          [17:59:55] [IRC CHAT IrfanXp[W] (ID:64)]: who ru
                          [17:59:59] [IRC CHAT IrfanXp[W] (ID:64)]: and yes?
                          [18:00:32] * PM from DrDarker (#gamerX): i am darkvirus
                          [18:01:26] * PM from DrDarker (#gamerX): i will be accepted
                          [18:01:48] * PM from DrDarker (#gamerX): in the clan [W]
                          [18:02:56] * PM from DrDarker (#gamerX): change my name
                          [18:03:15] [IRC CHAT IrfanXp[W] (ID:64)]: I cant
                          [18:03:32] * PM from DrDarker (#gamerX): i mean i change it or no
                          [18:03:41] [IRC CHAT IrfanXp[W] (ID:64)]: not now first let it accpet
                          [18:04:46] * PM from DarkVirus (ID:115): i am here
                          [18:04:59] * PM from DarkVirus (ID:115): can i change name
                          [18:05:04] * PM sent to DarkVirus (ID:115): I said, first your app need to be accepted
                          [18:05:13] * PM from DarkVirus (ID:115): accepted or no
                          [18:07:46] * PM from DarkVirus (ID:115): can your reply now for me
                          [18:07:52] * PM sent to DarkVirus (ID:115): after pgoo, I will see!!
                          [18:08:09] * PM from DarkVirus (ID:115): i dont understand you
                          [18:13:59] * PM from DarkVirus (ID:28): man can you reply

First of all, I don't know you much(actually never seen before).
                          Second of all, You are so annoying, you can't force me to reply in your app brother YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT!!!
                          It's a NOfrom me Good Luck!
                          Last edited by ScaryGhost; 22-04-16, 02:54 PM.

Comment

@DarkVirus: Your application has been Denied, since you are annoying us to check your application and vote, and also spamming to change your name.
                            You may* however, re-apply after 1 month: 22nd May, 2016.

Thanks for your time!
                            Last edited by Will; 22-04-16, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Just a note to all the future applicants:
                              Dont pm members to take a look on ur app. Your application may even take a week . If you are not patient , don't bother re-applying
                              Last edited by Interstellar; 23-04-16, 11:39 AM.

Comment

1.Your Name In-Game: Basit_Khan

2.Why should we accept you: I do good team working..can speak basic english..hardworking..

3.Why do you want to Join the clan: i like this clans team work in-game.

4.Your previous Nicknames ?:nopx...sorry

5.Mention all your previous Clans:no..my first time..

6.Where do you live?:Karachi,Pakistan

7.Do you read and agree with our Rules & GamerX's Rules?: Yes

8.Who invited you to join or Apply In this clan :no one..my own will.

9.Your Status /Stats In game (Cropped Status):

10. Do you use Skype / Teamspeak / XFire? Any gaming program: skype id:abdul.basit.khan18

11. Are you good at Shooting, Racing, Team-working?:not very good at shooting but..team owrk is good..racing too.

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X