X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deux Sept - 2 7

No new friends
    Deux Sept
    We came up with DASQUADD last year and have lasted ever since. Haven't got much to say other than this shit:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaris
    Information
    Yo, It's ya boi, Eliteus and y'all already saw by the title- the squad stepping they game up. Yeh that's right, y'all can now apply right down in the comment section area and if any of y'all get accepted, you'll be granted with a dope ass fucking [27] tag. Oh and by the way, we ain't no clan, yeh that's right, the only reason I'm posting here is because no other part of the forum has a relevant section. Rather, we a squad, a friendship group, we don't need good deathmatchers, no racers or none of that clan bullshit.

Requirement
    As a result of all that shit, here goes the requirements:

-Any goddamn score

-We need to know you, you got to talk on the chat with us every so often cuz we be invading the chat often

-No hours played bullshit

-Yo ass gotta be loyal

-We need yo ass to be our type, like we gotta be able to relate

-Don't be a fuccboi

-Know good English (Yeh, I can speak good English, but this is how I talk in real and ingame ). Now what I am speaking is bad English but u know, it's understandable, by bad English I mean stuff like this:
    Look Dear i am not swearing person it just let me angry look it would not be 2 shot in red zone pls talk to management finish that rule if you finished all will be happy promise trust me.Thanx
    Moving on to a more serious note, you should have a clean recent record of not being banned from forums or ingame cuz you suck if you did (unless you weren't at fault and got banned).

The Squad

Burned[27]Grass
    [27]Persil_420
    Eliteus[27]
    [27]Ariana_Grande
    LorSimon[27]
    [27]fp__23
    Miley[27]
    MYRA27YOYOLOL
    [AC]Mike_seven[27]

Sidemen

Grimvirus[27]
    Jan_Nissan[27]

Oh and there ain't no ranks - ranks suck dick- if you get accepted you a sideman forever unless we think otherwise. (rank??? Not really!)

Format:
    Ingame Name:
    Age: [We chat a lot of shit, you got to be 15 at least] <20%>
    Why you want to join us?: <60%>
    Whiteboy test: [MUST FAIL]
    1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun?
    2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch?
    3) Do you have a black girlfriend? <20%>
    4) $5 or KFC?
    5) A black girl approaches you and asks you out. What do you do?
    6) What do black people do on 4th of July?

You need 60% to pass the test and be accepted.

We cordially invite the following to the clan, without applying:

[AC]Mike_seven (JOINED) ✔
    Maze
    Myra (JOINED) ✔
    EnjoyTheNoise
    These guys are already deux sept at heart

EDIT: Members can now start voting before the final decision is taken, Enjoy! [5/13/2016]
    EDIT: Myra joined the squad. (Yet to /cn - inactive) [5/4/2016]
    EDIT: Grimvirus joined the squad. [5/15/2016]
    EDIT: 3 new questions have been added. New applicants must answer all 6 or will get auto-denied. [5/15/2016]
    EDIT: Jan_Nissan joined the squad. [5/15/2016]
    EDIT: Already part of us but did /cn to make it better [5/22/2016]
    Last edited by Eliteus; 22-05-16, 11:20 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Finally Deux Sept got in teh forums! Thatz so perfect introduction G!

Comment

Nice clan ma homie good luckos with it to all of ya holmes

Comment

Yo, I want to wish the 27 Crew good luck. Your introduction is dope
        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Thanks for all the good feedback homies, and we really appreciate the nice ass comments.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Age: [We chat a lot of shit, you got to be 15 at least] 16
            Why you want to join us?: Because the clan members are my friends , and i see that it is helpful clan
            1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun? i won't make any things of this i will leave the money
            2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch? if i marry i will marry a good girl
            3) Do you have a black girlfriend? No i don't have a black girl friend

Comment

Any one tell me Format Application

Comment

Originally posted by X_MoDy View Post
                Any one tell me Format Application
                Format:
                Ingame Name:
                Why you want to join us?:
                1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun?
                2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch?
                3) Do you have a black girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Virus View Post
                  Age: [We chat a lot of shit, you got to be 15 at least] 16
                  Why you want to join us?: Because the clan members are my friends , and i see that it is helpful clan
                  1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun? i won't make any things of this i will leave the money
                  2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch? if i marry i will marry a good girl
                  3) Do you have a black girlfriend? No i don't have a black girl friend
                  DarkVirus
                  Age: You meet the requirement <this makes up 20% of the app, you got all 20%> - you sit on 20%
                  Why you want to join us? : Your response is false, none of us know you as I have spoken with some other members. No one really knows you. Like I said, this is a friendship group, we look for people of our kind and you just don't have that character in you that makes you a deux sept member. Moreover you don't even talk to us a lot ingame which is a huge -1. Just to make it clear, the squad ain't for everybody, you may never be able to make it in because it's not very easy to change yourself to be like us. <This part makes up 60% of the app, you got 0%> you sit on 20%
                  QnA section: There is no wrong answer but as per this clan you did a bit well in this part <This makes up 20% of the app, you got 13%> you sit on 33%
                  Your overall score: 33%
                  Pass/Fail: Fail
                  Extra notes: You need to work a lot on yourself, here's a summary:
                  - Improve your English a lot
                  - Know us more - talk more with us, get involved!
                  - Be slightly more black

Denied, you may reapply on 2nd June

Originally posted by X_MoDy
                  Ingame Name:X_MoDy
                  Age: [We chat a lot of shit, you got to be 15 at least] 16-17
                  Why you want to join us?: I Saw it good Clan And Guys at this clan good like elitues he is very helpful he teached me some things and I want join to help me at Clan chat Not at PM xD and I want New Family.
                  1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun? Idk Help some one need this money and take small part or Leave it.
                  2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch? If I marry I will Marry The Girls who I Love her.
                  3) Do you have a black girlfriend? No
                  X_MoDy
                  Age: You meet the requirement <this makes up 20% of the app, you got all 20%> - you sit on 20%
                  Why you want to join us? : You are a cool guy who is good at heart and quite loyal too which is a +1 however there are a lot you need to improve on. Firstly the obvious, your English, you know you really have got to improve this and you are improving, just continue with this. At the moment though, your English isn't acceptable by any of us (Correct me if I am wrong clan members). You also need to improve your relationship with some other clan members, me and Ariana know you and have given off a decent impression, but the others need to know you so much more! Just talk to them on chat, make jokes etc. Lastly, the most serious point, you are clan hopping, you were in TR clan, you applied for M4 yesterday and now this squad? Really bro? No. <This part makes up 60% of the app, you got 20%> you sit on 40%
                  QnA section: There is no wrong answer but as per this clan you didn't do too well here. <This makes up 20% of the app, you got 6.5%> you sit on 46.5%
                  Your overall score: 46.5%
                  Pass/Fail: Fail
                  Extra notes: You need to work a bit on yourself, here's a summary:
                  - Improve your English a lot more
                  - Know us more - talk more with us, get involved more
                  - Be way more black
                  - Don't clanhop

Denied, you may reapply on 2nd June

You need 60% to be able to join the clan. Hopefully that shows you how much more you need to improve.
                  Last edited by Eliteus; 02-05-16, 11:42 PM.

Comment

helllllllllllllllllllll yééééééééééééé I want I want

Comment

Originally posted by Myra View Post
                      helllllllllllllllllllll yééééééééééééé I want I want
                      Join! No app required for you! However for the sake of official stuff:
                      Your overall score: 100%
                      Pass/Fail: Pass w/MERIT
                      Extra notes: Join ASAP

Accepted.

Welcome, you are officially part of the squad 2 7- Deux Sept! (You were anyway)
                      Last edited by Eliteus; 14-05-16, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Ingame Name: Grimvirus
                        Age: [We chat a lot of shit, you got to be 15 at least] <20%>: 24 (heh)
                        Why you want to join us?: <60%> Because i know all bois in da clan and they're so damn awesome (iam awesome too btw) and dem bois keep hangin out and making jokes, das the type of people i like.
                        1) You're in a haunted house, but there's a million dollars of cash in there, would you go in and find the cash, Run for your life or come in the next day with a gun? Come back the next day but not with a gun, i will bring my proton pack and a ghost trap.
                        2) You get your girlfriend pregnant, would you marry her and stay, punch the living crap out of her stomach to get rid of the baby, or run away to another bitch? meh i would run to another girl
                        3) Do you have a black girlfriend? <20%> no
                        Last edited by Grimvirus; 14-05-16, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I'll go ahead and give you a yes. Why? Simply because you meet all the requirements, you are a funny person, you often talk/hang out with us, etc. So I have nothing negative to say, good luck !

Comment

Congratzz!
                            For a new clan
                            Hope this clan will success and will go further
                            GL
                            I always stand out,
                            So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

I will not listen to the voices in my head and give you a yes. You may have to show us your motives and shit in the near future in order to make me feel like you would make a great 27 member. Nonetheless , i won't see how i could refuse you app.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X