Clear All

• 3rd Street Saints

(Logo Sources: Saints Row Wiki)

"Oh say can you see
    There is no place to hide
    Got my gun in your mouth
    If you move I will blow out your insides"

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ OUR STORY ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
    Back in the early 2000's, 2 best friends grew up in the same row, When they grew up, They decided to take over the city they grew up in (Stilwater) via creating a rival gang. The 2 best friends argued about which one of them should be the main founder, They went on to a big fight and they split up and became enemies forever which caused the creation of The 3rd Street Saints and The Vice Kings, which caused the two best "friends" to get all the help they can get, one of the best friends (me) decided to inform anyone who was interested on taking the city to regroup at the church at The 3rd Street. While the other got most of his force from the outside of the city while the other one (me again) got his force from his close friends.
    The 2 gangs kept getting involved in turf wars which caused alot of destruction in Saint's Row and both of the gangs were being torn apart day by day as they were not the only rival gangs in the city, as they were fighting Westside Rollerz and Los Carnales.
    However, as the gang wars kept going, The Vice Kings had fallen, The Vice King's owner's "friend" (me) has offered him to join the 3rd Street Saints, but instead he put his flags down and leaves Stilwater. Same thing happened with Los Carnales and Westside Rollerz.
    And by this, 3rd Street Saints became more powerful as the family grows, Which made them conquer the city Stilwater.
    However a few years later, 3rd Street Saints leader and his 2 most trusted lieutenants decided to have some fun in their own city by doing a publicity stunt (a.k.a robbing a bank). The "stunt" failed due to The Saints being arrested and thrown in Stilwater's Jail.
    And that's where they met a new rival gang, The Morningstar.
    The Morningstar bailed The Saints out but didn't let them go as they captured them in their airplane, One of The Saints managed to break out which started a gun fight in the airplane.
    The Leader and one of his lieutenants decided to escape the plane while their friend was protecting them. Their friend was facing too much force but he managed to survive for a little while, their friend opened the airplane's cargo bay doors where they found some parachutes. The lieutenant told her friend that she and boss were about to jump from the airplane, as their friend was about to speak, their friend was shot to death and no one was piloting the plane as The Morningstar members were either critically injured or dead, The Boss and his lieutenant were forced to jump out as they were knocked out of the airplane by a car. Which caused a free-falling gun fight in mid air.
    As The Boss and his lieutenant land on ground, they landed in San Andreas, Los Santos specifically, which caused them to rebuild their empire so they could survive.
    However The Saints have found cribs owned by The Morningstar and even got a Main HQ, and a 3rd lieutenant brought some of the force to San Andreas and they're planning to seek out The Morningstar and get revenge for their friend.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ APPLICATION FORMAT ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
    Code:
    Ingame name:
    Time spent ingame:
    Ingame score:
    TIP: You may pm me/co-leader (pm me since iam the only one for now) if you already made your application with the format above.

The Saints's ingame tag is [SNT] which stands for Saint.

Our main color is Purple, But our members can use any username color they want.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ CURRENT SAINTS ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
    Code:
    [COLOR="#800080"]⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ FOUNDER & LEADER ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜[/COLOR]
    -Grimvirus

[COLOR="#800080"]⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ CO-LEADER ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#800080"]⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ LIEUTENANTS ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜[/COLOR]
    -Poro

[COLOR="#800080"]⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ MEMBERS ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜[/COLOR]
    -Crazyy.Mann
    -Mr.Prince (Dark_Hunter)

[COLOR="#800080"]⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ TRIAL MEMBERS ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜[/COLOR]
    -Pallo
    Tip: If you spotted any of our members rulebreaking, Please take a proof and report them to me or the co-leader.

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ OUR HQ ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

(and yes, this was the HQ me and my friends made for wW but I claimed it for myself since the clan closed.)

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ OUR SECOND CRIB ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Last edited by Grimvirus; 18-06-16, 02:14 AM.

Good into Grim
    It would be better if u mention few requriments and rules of clan.
    Good Luck[SNT]

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
      Good into Grim
      It would be better if u mention few requriments and rules of clan.
      Good Luck[SNT]
      Well as its empty I will wait until someone joins, Then I will focus on creating the requirements.
      Thanks by the way.

Comment

Hahaha , I have not a clan for a long time .. Btw many other clans' members invited me to their clan , but I found many rulebreaker / immature player at there and I rejected . These days , I'm still finding a good clan to join , so I decided to join this clan with my friend Grimvirus that nub .. jkjk NEVERTHELESS, If the clan has too many of "rulebreaker" , I will leave the clan (If you disagree with my choices, you can give me a negative vote )

Ingame name: Poro (Bab3)
        Time spent ingame: 500 hours +
        Ingame score: 5500 - 6000
        Your live stats (optional): Hmm.. Studying , I'll be inactive if I have a exam , but I'll tell Leaders/Founder before my exam . Although my score in game is less , b'coz I use my time to find / report ..
        Last edited by Poro; 10-06-16, 06:45 AM. Reason: Add
        \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
        o.O.o Allen ~
        (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

Originally posted by Bab3 View Post
          Hahaha , I have not a clan for a long time .. Btw many other clans' members invited me to their clan , but I found many rulebreaker / immature player at there and I rejected . These days , I'm still finding a good clan to join , so I decided to join this clan with my friend Grimvirus that nub .. jkjk NEVERTHELESS, If the clan has too many of "rulebreaker" , I will leave the clan (If you disagree with my choices, you can give me a negative vote )

Ingame name: Poro (Bab3)
          Time spent ingame: 500 hours +
          Ingame score: 5500 - 6000
          Your live stats (optional): Hmm.. Studying , I'll be inactive if I have a exam , but I'll tell Leaders/Founder before my exam . Although my score in game is less , b'coz I use my time to find / report ..
          Well I meant that I wanted the applier's live stats via this: http://gamerxserver.com/livestats
          Anyways, you're in as a lieutenant.
          TIP: Don't worry, I will only accept the people I think are good.
          Last edited by Grimvirus; 10-06-16, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Good Luck GrimVirus, Your Clan Will Proceed Further

If You Need Anything Just Contact Me I Will Help You in Any Way Possible

Comment

Good intro Mate!!
              GL for your new clan
              I always stand out,
              So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Good luck with your clan Grim! :v :v :v :v :v :v :v

Comment

Good luck with your clan mate, make it succesfull!

Comment

Seems to be an awesome clan, i wish you the best luck with it babe <3

Comment

Wow I'm amazed its really, GL with your new clan grimmi

Comment

Good luck grim i hope the best for your clan!

Comment

Ingame name: Kovacs
                          Time spent ingame: 1100 hours
                          Ingame score: 21.000

Comment

Originally posted by Kovac_ View Post
                            Ingame name: Kovacs
                            Time spent ingame: 1100 hours
                            Ingame score: 21.000
                            Accepted as a Trial Member.
                            You may now put the SNT tag in your name.

Comment

Awesome intro! Good luck with your clan! I wish you all best!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X