X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in!

Comment

Room for 1 more
      Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 30-05-14, 12:40 PM.
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

me! but idk if i can make it xd

Comment

i also want to join..

Comment

you cant, seven said it was 16 players, and i was the 16 player :P

Comment

Sorry Bella but I'm gonna put u as a reserve at least if someone from the list drops out. Max 16 people limit reached good luck to you all and if I can I will try to start Round 1 from tomorrow.
              WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Amm.... seven, give bella my spot or slot im out :P

Comment

I see GameHunter wants to be an gentlemen but no dice , the fairest thing will be for u 2 to race for that place and I decided to make it so u will race for it.

Comment

I'm going to be inactive for some time so I decided to end the event. Everyone in round 2 will get 50 cookies compensation and everyone that didn't get to race will get 25+10=35 cookies when I see them in game.

I guess some people didn't noticed my msg but the event is stopped
                    Last edited by Seven_of_Nine; 27-06-14, 10:53 AM. Reason: I guess some people didn't noticed my msg but the event is stopped

Comment

plz take me in

Comment

oh never mind then

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X