Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robo
    replied
    You bumped old thread just for that? That rules is made so that admins will help the players by answering them, not to listen of players begging for stuffs which can be annoying. This is pretty much off topic to what the topic talks about goo, goos can be even asked without pm as there is no need privacy on it.
    Last edited by Robo; 21-04-17, 04:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Flogrils
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick View Post
    He does be too busy with the server objects when ever he joined the server and that's why his pm does be disabled most of the time.
    Not sure about what you said but was just telling a rule from the rule book.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
    Nate disabled pms so difficult to request Goo's from him.
    He does be too busy with the server objects when ever he joined the server and that's why his pm does be disabled most of the time.
    Last edited by Nick; 20-04-17, 08:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Flogrils
    replied
    Nate disabled pms so difficult to request Goo's from him.
    6.12 Admins must have private messaging enabled. Exceptions can be temporarily made but should not the the standard

You can ask him to enable his PMs.

Leave a comment:

• KillingMachino
    replied
    I guess they're added when they are, meanwhile, it's a lot you can do at the server!

Leave a comment:

• DeclanIsKing
    replied
    Server has increased the amount of Goos! Since this post there has been atleast 3 a day! #Results

Leave a comment:

• DeclanIsKing
    replied
    @Left glad you agree Left!

Leave a comment:

• Left
    replied
    Admins usually do not play with the /setgoos command. He achieved this score honestly before he was an admin. Admins can not pick up goos so everything is fair. Me myself have 83 found in my player time.

The only thing we can do is paying attention to it more and start goos more often..

Leave a comment:

• DeclanIsKing
    replied
    I thought it was panzehir, he was there when you tped me to you, he was also the one who blew me up! xD

What did I do to piss off blackbird?

Leave a comment:

• Eliteus
    replied
    @Jafri I call him a troll because him and eliteus and some tps pranked me into thinking I was getting TP status xD.
    That wasn't Panzehir! That was Blackbird!

Leave a comment:

• DeclanIsKing
    replied
    @Jafri I call him a troll because him and eliteus and some tps pranked me into thinking I was getting TP status xD.

Panzehir said he was lazy so I set his laziness to 0 using /me as a joke.

Panzehir has only done 1 goo when I am on.

I understand admins are busy I just want the ones willing to do Goo's to do them more often.

The goo he did today was crazy he just said it was in LS and had as drive all over looking for it! Haha! He's a troll! xD

Leave a comment:

• Jafri
    replied
    Most admins don't do Goo's. [ATM]Panzehir [Admins Level: Troll] has 248 Goo's and won't share um. The only thing panz will give me is dildo3.

I just got panzehir to do a goo. I used: /me set panzehir's laziness to 0. Then he did one. Ghost found it.
    Just thought I'd let you know that while some admins don't particularly do goo's/hidden pickups, they're a bit more focused on reports or generally helping people. Others prefer making goos/events/maps etc over checking reports so every admin has their own preference as to what they like to focus on. Idk if you meant that as a joke or if you were serious when you mentioned PANZEHIR along the statement of most admins not doing goo's but he makes more goo's than most of us and at the same time checks the most reports so you picked a bad example just my 2 cents.

Leave a comment:

• Bweeee
    replied
    Originally posted by Dodo View Post
    It couldn't be spawned random in the map. If many locations are saved for the GOO so players will remember it and will find it easily.
    They can make it appear in different places each time it appears.^^

Leave a comment:

• DeclanIsKing
    replied
    Good idea.

Leave a comment:

• DeclanIsKing
    replied
    When I joined in 2009 I thought that was how Goo's work. The server randomly places it on the map for us to find. would be good if that were the case.

Leave a comment:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X