No announcement yet.

All About Crashes.asi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solaimane Because fix many bugs, gives me less fps packet losses and adjust my brightness to have less lag,read before posting.....

Comment

Originally posted by XShowTimeX View Post
      Solaimane Because fix many bugs, gives me less fps packet losses and adjust my brightness to have less lag,read before posting.....

1- Actually I experienced more bugs when I tried crashes.asi. It caused my monitor to completely shut down, also I couldnt alt tab back in game. -Driving handling is much worse (another bug). When you fall underwater you cant even get back up and just die even if you try to swim up to the surface (yet another bug). Sometimes you dont take fall damage. I mean seriously? It completely alters the game behaivour and you say this, thats kinda unbelievable.

2- There is no such thing as ''fps packet loss'' packet loss is only for internet, and the game has NOTHING to do with packet loss. It all depends on your internet.

3- Brightness never increases fps. This setting can even be set on your pc monitor so it can display brighter, so I dont see your point here as well.
      Last edited by Payrle; 30-06-17, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Payrle There it is many things to correct in what you say....First of all this game was made to PC in 2005 and SAMP in 2006(dont know what site you saw that,but anyway).Why im trying to defend myself?Use your f*ucking head and read before say someting.CRASHES gives you many fixes to your gta and i also use it to have brightness to reduce lag and have less packet loss.The game was made with a limit of 100? Are you.....This game was made to ps2 and pc version with LIMIT of 60 fps.Only after the first pc version and with the creation of samp the 100 fps appear.So like you say,if it breaks the game why 100 fps?That is ridicolous.......

Comment

Are you serious? Of course consoles have a limit of 60 fps, NO CONSOLE CAN GO ABOVE THAT.
          Pc gaming is different, any game can hit fps higher depending on your pc specs. If 100 fps is the highest you can get with a CLEAN installation, then its fine. If you install some type of program to go above that, that means you arent using the clean installation anymore.. About your other points, I think you should read what I posted completely, seems like you are arrogant and don't want to read what I fully type. That post above you wasn't pointless.

I'm going to stop posting here, decision has already been taken, there is no point for me to go further in this. If you don't accept this, then keep using it. I don't mind.

Comment

Payrle Wtf are you saying.So basicaly you want a "clean instalation" but many players have modified gta.Diferent weapons skins,skins id,weapon sounds and another things.You are also using some skins and sounds and want talk about "clean" instalation?
            The default deagle compared to some deagle skins haves much more recoil,and you say its should have clean instalation?Go sleep pls,im tired of you....
            AND IF CRASHES DONT BE MORE ALLOWED IM OUT OF WERE.SOME ADMIN DELETE MY SERVER AND FORUM ACOUNT.THE MOST RIDICOLOUS THING I SAW IN A SAMP COMMUNITY.....

Comment

So what happened? the other day you said you will remove it if rule gets set, Now here you are saying you want to leave the server if this rule happens? what a joke. seems legit.

Comment

You are raging too much dude just relax and take it easy, it was already explained above why this thing shouldn't be allowed it's your own problem if u want want to understand, also there are lot of things you said above and it doesn't make any sense u are defending something which is useless and i don't see any point from doing that. This thing decreases the crashes in-game but for real how many time do u even get crashed in game but getting crashed in game happens usually when there's a hacker or something else which is causing that, other than it might be a problem from your game, anyway if this won't affect your skills then you should just accept it.
                As left said something like this is not allowed to be used in Gamerx so you mustn't use it then otherwise you know what will happen. I would like to stop here and if you want to leave just because this program is not allowed then it's your own choice no one is forcing u to stay.

Comment

Payrle Solaimane I dont have any problem about remove that,but this is ridicolous.Dont are ONE server NOW doing this.And Payrle if you want a "clean" instalation and everyone playing with "clean" instalation dont forget to play with gta sa default.Or you dont know default deagle skin have much more recoil then another one?STUPID....And i really will think about play here again,but if i dont back i really apreciate some admin delete my server and forum acount.....Everyone haves opinions and my its CRASHES should be allowed,and this all started because someone gets angry of losing and reported this,because if was any of others players this never happened.

Comment

Ok i promise this will be my last post here..

First off, you just repeated what you said in a previous post. Deagle more recoil? Bro, all you do to change the skins is replace the dff and txd, No handling folders there or anything, Its just the textures. Same with skin models. All you is change the look, not how they work.
                    And, no its not the only server not allowing this. You should do some more research on the internet before saying that.
                    gta3.img, as much as you change anything there its never going to give any advantage, why is it called ''IMAGE'' folder then? Your opinion is very biased and I think it's obvious why. No one is angry from ''dying from you'' No one here even doubted your dm skills, we all know you are better than all of us and have a lot of skill. But there is enough proof, and as the rule says ''Do not use anything that gives ANY slight advantage over other players''. Changing img folders gives 0 advantage. period.

I don't understand why you are saying that? Even if we are the only server that doesn't allow this, you are going to ''leave'' just because you can't get more than 100 fps now? That just gives us more proof that this is for advantage, and not to fix stuff.
                    Why do you think they added ''FPS Limiter'' Option on the pc? No such thing on ps2. And why can you turn it off? Obviously they made it as an option cause it doesn't cause any bug, doesn't alter the games behavior at all, doesnt give any advantage when fighting someone with fps limiter off, and such. Fps going above 100 is fine in most other games, because they haven't been developed the same way as gta sa. The game physics depend on the fps. Its just going to break all the mechanics the game has implemented and wishes everyone to use it fairly.

Ok, I gotta admit, it does fix some ''bugs''. BUT at the same time, it also causes some more bugs, and those bugs are way bigger than the bugs it removes. Imagine you are in a 1v1 in an event, you fall down a long distance but suddenly you dont take any damage? and you just kill the other guy. Tell me how that isn't an advantage, Just prove that. You can't. You're just making it longer for no reason, there's enough reasoning behind everything. And, if you are going to leave just because it didnt turn out the way you wanted to,or not many people agree with your opinion, so be it. No one ever forced you to play on the server, we all play here for fun and after all we agree with equity and fair play. What I just explained 4 lines ago is definitely not equity.

Have a good day.

Comment

Your statement is wrong, there are servers who disallow this too (a big server ofcourse), calling it a cheat, or even disallow any mods than the SA-MP itself. Maybe you should go play MTA if you want perfect like that, your skill here is nothing pure SA-MP but boosted by programs. Indeed that SA-MP sync is not as good as MTA:SA, MTA:SA applies some fixes but disallow any other than that (it has its "anti-cheat", so other "anti-cheat" wont accepted), also pre-installed to all clients where everyone has same behavior, if you want a fair match in sa-mp, then we must require everyone to install crashes.asi first not just you, otherwise disallow it for everyone.

Deagle skin has more recoil? that's funny thing i've ever heard, the txd file just only contains texture while dff only contains the vertices, they are just models, not the weapon game physic, go try to replace your txd and dff deagle file with minigun's dff and txd file, it will look a minigun but still you are holding and shooting it like a deagle, not like minigun. Indeed it's not clean and give advantage, but only obvious advantage is just "a good more looking", with a good design perhaps makes the user of deagle skin feels so comfort aiming while physically doesn't do anything. Saying deagle skin gives an unfair advantage is just like comparing a low end spec pc user with high end pc user. Crashes.asi is script file that hacks the memory, that's just like a cheat engine with saved memory address hacked but made into another form of program.

If your game getting crashed because of gta, then complain to Rockstar, if your game getting crashed because of sa-mp, then complain to sa-mp dev, if theres something in this server makes you crash (and so not in other server), then complain it to us to see if we can fix it. But if your game getting crashed because gta, sa-mp, and this server, then maybe blame your own PC that can't handle the game. I don't mean to say how bad rockstar, sa-mp dev, gamerx developer made the game with alot issues, but if you add your own fix and become perfect while others don't, it's as unfair as using cheat while others don't cheat. But literally we don't rule your hardware & brainware, just rule your software, as we relatively have different spec and even different skills so you can compete with it with other players, while the game is absolutely same as well as the crashes.asi that gives absolute improvement. If you don't get how i say server rule your hardware & brainware, that's like forcing you to only play in region around you as the players having same ping, or forcing you to not play with newbies/low ranked while you are pro/high ranked. Nothing silly with it, it's part of game design.

Learn how games works, or learn how to make games before giving opinion that you are just using as an excuse.
                      Last edited by Robo; 30-06-17, 08:30 AM.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

Payrle Robo_N1X WTF ARE YOU SAYING?The default deagle skin dont have more recoil?Exists x number of weapons skins,and lets talk about the deagle.You say the skin its only a modification,correct.But many deagles dont have the normal aspect modified.Why do you tink exists Revolver skin,CSGO deagle skin,why?Its easy,because that skins are imported and converted for the Game they pertence.Or you tink a revolver or anyother diferent skin could be maked by the default?So dont start say nothing because you dont know nothing,test by yourself.And about crashes i dont will wast my time with you.This is the last time i post here,you.....

Comment

Payrle Robo_N1X WTF ARE YOU SAYING?The default deagle skin dont have more recoil?Exists x number of weapons skins,and lets talk about the deagle.You say the skin its only a modification,correct.But many deagles dont have the normal aspect modified.Why do you tink exists Revolver skin,CSGO deagle skin,why?Its easy,because that skins are imported and converted for the Game they pertence.Or you tink a revolver or anyother diferent skin could be maked by the default?So dont start say nothing because you dont know nothing,test by yourself.And about crashes i dont will wast my time with you.This is the last time i post here,you.....
                          I don't really understand what are you saying but, they import the model template only, not the gun behavior, csgo and gta-sa has different game engine, importing a powerful gun model from other gun for deagle wont make the deagle as powerful as that.
                          How it is possible to be converted and imported because they are model files, they do have vertices, edges, polygons, etc and they do have textures, but in due to game engine rendering compatibility they have to be converted first.
                          Think about image file, a GIF and PNG file, GIF can have many frames animated, while PNG is just one frame. You can convert it still but as in PNG result you wont have it animated, but still it has the image frame that it had from the GIF, depending on which frame you selected. Same as game model files, you can convert things there, but not all gonna be converted.
                          But ofcourse if you are going to modify weapon config file, then it's for sure gonna change the recoil (even if you don't mod the txd and dff file). However we talk about txd and dff file which are model file and not weapon config file which obviously wont change the recoil.
                          In fact that if you are gonna make cs-go weapon model for gta-sa, you'll have to remove its shadow effect and any other unsupported element for gta, rescale (about -90% of original) and optimizes the vertices & edges which makes it smaller, and lower detail. Since it's very small now, you wouldn't notice the detail as how it had in the original game. Trust me, i've tried to take a cs-go knife model, i edit it in Blender, making it small and uglier (less detail) then make it as .dff and .txd file for gta-sa. But since i'm lazy to optimize it the model file doesn't fit (it was like 4 MB), while expected file size is around 100 KB. If i don't re-scale it, the knife would be as big as medic hospital building and so it's just like you have /mho knife with big scale, it doesn't make the knife able to hurt someone far away, still it behave like original small knife just with big annoying looking.

Maybe the time you modded your deagle that has recoil change, it also contains another file including the weapon config file, somewhere even in another folder, instead of just txd and dff files in the gta3.img.

Not to forget about a player i found yesterday having health above normal, he found out it was caused because the HUD mod, HUD mod usually just need txd file replacement, but maybe for this one, the HUD mod creator also modifies the player's health amount so it fits the health bar display by including another file (health config) to replace.
                          Last edited by Robo; 30-06-17, 09:52 AM.
                          KVIrc User

Comment

Left The only server maybe dont will allow the fps unlimit.What a DUMB decision......
                            That is only because people don't understand what unlocked FPS cause, and no, it's not the only server, there are other servers I've been to that disallow more than 102 fps

Comment

Hello everyone, time without entering this forum haha The crashes.asi does give a small advantage ... Which? When you install it, apart from being uploaded by fps, it makes the skin faster ... So, it is easier to do cbug, slide and litefoot. But according to me it is not a GREAT advantage since, a user without crashes can beat one with crashes (assuming both have the same abilities) There are files that give advantage and several use it, such as the Y-Axis_Sensivityfixgta3vcsa.asi and the sensfix.asi ... These make the vertical sensitivity is the same as the horizontal, therefore, pointing to the front is easier .. All those pros who see on the internet use all this, it's a massive cheat, hahaha.
                              Last edited by En3rGy; 01-07-17, 09:43 PM.
                              Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
                              Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

Originally posted by En3rGy View Post
                                Hello everyone, time without entering this forum haha The crashes.asi does give a small advantage ... Which? When you install it, apart from being uploaded by fps, it makes the skin faster ... So, it is easier to do cbug, slide and litefoot. But according to me it is not a GREAT advantage since, a user without crashes can beat one with crashes (assuming both have the same abilities) There are files that give advantage and several use it, such as the Y-Axis_Sensivityfixgta3vcsa.asi and the sensfix.asi ... These make the vertical sensitivity is the same as the horizontal, therefore, pointing to the front is easier .. All those pros who see on the internet use all this, it's a massive cheat, hahaha.
                                they aren't pro if they cheat or have unfair advantage against others

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X