my birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my birthday

Hey there folks, it's my birthday today (most of the people doesnt care), but i'm here with my sister ill due to transmitting dengue, and me having fatigue & Influenzia (cured possibly).
    Still i kind of enjoyed the day, yet it was painfull, now the reason i'm inacitve is also one of my illness, i just realized after 4 days of my birthday GamerX mailed me a message,

i quickly logged into forums after a while i guess? and saw my profile, thanks to Lynx_ HoocK for actually remembering me, love you all, might be a useless thread. I don't think i'll play much, just a few times a week, see you all on friday!

Feel free to wish me by posting below :x

Happy birthday friend

Comment

You are one of my best friend Zanturno Hope your sister will be fine.

Comment

Happy birthday bro! May your Sister will recover from illness, Ameen

Comment

Happy bday man and I hope ur sister will be fine, don't lose hopes!

Comment

Happy birthday! Just saw this topic. Sad to know about your conditions :S Get well ASAP.

Comment

Happy birthday dude and get well soon!!

Comment

sorry for reviving a dead thread, anyways my birthday iscoming again, this is my 3rd post after that, i'vent been active much, i'm too excited but COVID-19 is scaring me that my birthday will be a hell like last one :| And yes my sister was cured after a few months, so was i, thank u Ms.Lina Churre Lynx_ Shudeeyog, and if you're wondering, yes i quit samp for good, it got booring for me, i enjoy other games better since i bought a gaming pc worth $36,500, if you want to know the specs, post on my wall i'll share them if anyones interested lol

Comment

Umm its my birthday once again, darn forums is dead, whoever is reading this, hi

Comment

Originally posted by Zanturno View Post
                    Umm its my birthday once again, darn forums is dead, whoever is reading this, hi
                    Hello there mister.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X