Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Improve GamerX? Discussion

Hello friends,
    Many of you have exhibited your concerns in regards to the future of GamerX. I would like to start this discussion to discover what everyone’s opinions are. What do you think we can do to improve GamerX?

Please tell us your thoughts on how you think we can improve the server. Once we have a long and informative discussion, I will be taking all the best ideas and make a poll. Everyone will all be able to vote on this poll to discover what the community is most interested in changing or improving.

Thank you,
    -nicoud
    Last edited by Jackie; 14-01-21, 10:19 PM.

Lately, many people from Latin America who do not speak English have entered, my little suggestion would be that there be a section within the game to translate a part of the game (/ rules, / noob, / tour, etc), finally I could take hassle of guiding them into the game.

The other thing that goes against us is the number of users, lately it has decreased, it would be ideal for all of us to promote or publicize the server.

That would be for now, I'll edit the post if I can think of more things

Comment

Make a port to FiveM which has alot more players then SA:MP. I know a server who has done it but can't tell which one.

On samp it had about 80-150 players and FiveM near 400
      Last edited by daan_deurloo; 24-12-20, 05:03 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X