This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Raw Footage] fp_23's controversial aimbot + cbug macro

There are some interesting things that appeal to me and make me think that this user, fp_23, is both c-bug macroing and aimbotting... Aimbotting being the biggest one and c-bug macroing (using an automated c-bug script) being the second biggest one.
    1) I'm a moving target.
    2) When you are c-bugging it is hard to actually shoot at a moving target, at least for me and many other people...
    3) If he is c-bugging at a moving target, it is most likely that fp_23 is aimbotting.
    4) In addition, he is c-bugging pretty quickly... quicker than anybody can do legitimate. This makes the possibility of him using a c-bug macro to assist his gameplay.

Hacks are against the rules and I think he deserves to be banned.

1) no proof is there
    2) some players can c-bug faster , so no auto c-bug
    3)if he was aimbotting , he wouldnt miss any bullet , but he does using other weaps , and also , if he's really aimbotting , he would get banned ages ago
    and thanks
    edgy scout main

Comment

Originally posted by Elixir View Post
      1) no proof is there
      2) some players can c-bug faster , so no auto c-bug
      3)if he was aimbotting , he wouldnt miss any bullet , but he does using other weaps , and also , if he's really aimbotting , he would get banned ages ago
      and thanks
      You can miss a bullet when aimbotting. Recoil and spread would still apply, and if you're moving I'm pretty sure the aimbot would miss.

Comment

briefly , he's just pro,no hacks , and please stop this
        edgy scout main

Comment

Originally posted by Elixir View Post
          briefly , he's just pro,no hacks , and please stop this
          No offense but you are pretty much sucking up to him. I'm not going to stop this as I have the idea that he is legitimately aimbotting and c-bug macroing.

Comment

Originally posted by BestDamage View Post
            No offense but you are pretty much sucking up to him. I'm not going to stop this as I have the idea that he is legitimately aimbotting and c-bug macroing.
            Looks like your pc laging while fight as you said. So theres no seems an aimbot or auto cbug for me. Also im not a sucker. But i surely think admins will check him after you report him. Report ingame would be better than here.

Comment

Originally posted by karizma View Post
              Looks like your pc laging while fight as you said. So theres no seems an aimbot or auto cbug for me. Also im not a sucker. But i surely think admins will check him after you report him. Report ingame would be better than here.
              The recording did make me lag but you can still tell that he is c-bugging fast along with aimbotting. I already did report him in-game and admins don't believe me because he is a long-time player.

Comment

Stop it BestDamage. Fp_23 is not cheating. He is just pro!!!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X