Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoLanguage transaltor

_removed_
    Last edited by Nick; 01-12-18, 12:00 AM.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Lol you can't be serious

Comment

they have an auto translator for samp look https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...nslator%20samp
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

Comment

I doubt this will work, at least with spanish.. a lot of native people write like shit, so it's impossible to translate it.

Comment

it can work with other languages

Comment

Every language has its own slang, how that can be translated?

Comment

Helo How r u m fine nd U?
              How the auto-trans. Can translate this^^^^^^^^^^*
              No need
              Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif «««« Try this

Comment

no automatic translator on the internet is ever 100% correct.

Also, this is not possible and it's not a good idea. The server would have to translate every darn message sent to it, which would use up a lot of resources.
                You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

The idea of creating Auto-Language Translator is insane, especially in a developing server like ours.

Besides, this is not the main idea that would help much of the server. Perhaps, a program that can detect specific hacking-programs that are run'd to use cheats in game.

Comment

Nice thought, if it was possible it would be pretty cool!

Sadly too many noob slangs out there. Maybe if we could get a translator to translate noob we would have a better idea!

Edit: I was looking at your links and it looks like it could be handy. Especially since GamerX is so multicultural but, someone would have to translate everything which is an incredible amount of work. Unless there is an alternative.

Anyways I do like the idea, the only problem is that we would need a good system to spit the info out into the server. I wouldnt want everyones sentences translated. That would be such a mess!
                    Last edited by Jackie; 13-02-15, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Sending every chat message to google for translation ? The google server would block the requests after 100 messages/day.
                      Moreover, translators are not perfect even when grammar and spelling are taken care of.
                      People don't tend to use complete words or use proper grammar in in-game chat due to the fast paced nature of the game.

All in all, it WON'T work.
                      "The quieter you become, the more you hear"

Comment

Originally posted by kokroo View Post
                        Sending every chat message to google for translation ? The google server would block the requests after 100 messages/day.
                        Moreover, translators are not perfect even when grammar and spelling are taken care of.
                        People don't tend to use complete words or use proper grammar in in-game chat due to the fast paced nature of the game.

All in all, it WON'T work.
                        This suggestion is old. An admin needs to lock it.
                        Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X