This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin complaints

As i got told , most of you are afraid to report an Admin that is abusing you, because you think that you'll be hated from their side, i know that it's obvious that Admin that you complained will hate you it's normal reaction, but we Managements will make sure that his/her hate towards you won't harm you. I do know that most of you , maybe even all of you are hating me and i can understand that , but please do not be afraid to tell me what you do not like, which Admin is abusing you and anything else you got on your mind. I as Lead Admin will make sure that an Admin which is abusing you, will be punished for their actions , no mather what level they are (level 9 as well). So please , do not be afraid to report an Admin that is abusing you , you are helping us by that way very much.

You can complain about any Admin to Management member (level 9 and 10).
    You can complain on Management to me or owners (Matite,Bloodcell and Stefan ; they are busy so it's better to go on me).
    You can complain on me to owners (Matite,Bloodcell and Stefan).

That's all i had to say, thanks for being a part of GamerX.

P.S. : I can guarantee you that you should not be afraid of Managements, we're all friendly people (specially me , i know that all of you won't belive in this , but that's up to you)
    Last edited by Delija; 29-06-15, 04:22 PM.

Originally posted by Delija
    we're all friendly people (specially me , i know that all of you won't belive in this , but that's up to you)
    That made my day delija,thanks.ps: I don't know if i am allowed to post anything here . if you think i am not allowed just delete this comment.

Comment

As Delija said, it's very important for us to know your feeling about the server or its management. Recently we noticed that too many of you were scared to pm us and it's not the feeling to have really. We are all mature men and if we did something bad we are able to ask ourself the good questions and we will handle the situation better the next time.

In intern, some process will change to avoid to get again some problems like this, so as you can see we are open to your suggestions and we can react quickly to find the best solution as possible to make everyone happy.

So as Delija said, don't hesitate to pm him if you feel abused or quiet bad about something related to GamerX or its management. Also, note that we will never demote someone because he said his opinion and we won't judge you for telling something. NEVER. The best example is Lorsimon, he said a lot of times his opinions about GamerX or us (management), and we never took negative actions on him.

Comment

I think this thread should also be posted publicly so level 1 players can also see this. i know there is a public thread named ADMIN COMPLAINTS but still same thread should be posted in public for them.

Comment

Damn Jafri'll report me to excessive hugs and cookies given

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
            The best example is Lorsimon, he said a lot of times his opinions about GamerX or us (management), and we never took negative actions on him.
            That's true!

The first time I said something about GamerX and managements I thought I would be hated by them, but it was the opposite! They all took my words in a good way and worked on what I mentioned. So yeah, never be afraid of telling your opinion. As they said, it is important to improve the community and even to improve in a personal level. If you try to talk to some admin/management/owner and he gets stubborn, you have other 10 managements and owners to talk with.

Also it's normal that stuff happen. We all are humans and we all make mistakes, it doesn't matter what level you are; the important thing is to work on fixing them.

Lastly, I wanna say that if you have any complain, it's important to make it in a good/not rude way and with good arguments. Of course if you make a complain talking in a derogatory/rude way, you can only expect to be hated by them. The arguments are important too as on it depends how serious your complain will be taken. If you make a complain like "admin no gave cookie he bad", "why admins no online they have to be 24/7" etc. Those complains wouldn't be taken so serious. Complains are a serious thing, you shouldn't complain about minor things like why an admin forgot to give you a cookie one day or stuff like those...
            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Let's be honest with our selves just this time.

Maybe This is the first time for me being serious, so lemme share some of my opinions...

-Firstly, 'Maybe' some are still not mature enough for this kind of convertation (i mean this thread you just started delija), because some are using personnal problems to make decisions.

-Secondly, u guys can't judge the others from the way they talk but from what they did and what they still doing for the server, and you guys should remember in the end it's just a game...

-I was here from a long time and i saw many (admins) abusing their powers and judging the others from the way they act or how they react in 'one situation', and they just don't give a damn for what they did before making this mistake.

-As far as i know You can judge people from what they do everyday they are online (helping /reporting /being good with everyone/ect...).

-And For me no one gonna say the truth (Tps) because he/she knows that they will just ignore him/her or maybe they are scared from getting demoted.

-Finnaly, We are still too far from this kind of convertation, cuz everyone takes your opinions like an insult or a way of embarassing.

-I was thinking to make a complain twice, the first time i don't remember exactly what was the situation and the second one it was about an admin (I was going to talk on behalf of some tps when they pmed me on irc), but when i remembered what will happens if i did that, that no one will care and they will just find a way to solve it without taking everyone's rights, so i will just waste my time on somthing will never happens, i give up..YEAH I DO GIVE UP.

*maybe i'm wrong and maybe you are wrong but in the end we are still humans.

-There is one more important thing brothers/sisters, We should always remember that we are a family, so we must help each other and avoid personal problems.

P.S: i'm not saying all that because Delija's says that we should not be scared of admins/managment, in the end they are just humans like us.

P.S.2: No one abuses his power on me till now.

P.S.3: Pls don't pm on irc saying useless things like (you're being a dick with me) or (i know that u feel that u all ready), cuz i don't need to be, i was just going to share some of tps opinions and what they think, and finally it's not a good way to start a convertation.

Peace

sigpic

Comment

This thread was posted in Trusted Player section , we decided to copy it to normal forum so level 1 Players can see it as well.
                Last edited by Delija; 29-06-15, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I can't speak for others, but if I notice something that doesn't seem right, I won't hesitate to bring it up, no matter the source. Speaking truth to power is sort of my specialty.

I don't know any of the history here, or really, any of the staff. The few occasions that I have had with the staff have all been very civil and productive. We understand some admins might take their responsibilities lightly, and there are always bad apples, but we should still stand up for what's right.

Although, I would be more likely to give an admin the benefit of the doubt, and ask other admins first about it, before making any sort of formal complaint, which would probably be done through email, rather than on the forums, so as to not drag the good name of the admin class down with one admins' bad behavior.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

In this server all admins r Good so Report
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Delija View Post
                      As i got told , most of you are afraid to report an Admin that is abusing you, because you think that you'll be hated from their side, i know that it's obvious that Admin that you complained will hate you it's normal reaction, but we Managements will make sure that his/her hate towards you won't harm you. I do know that most of you , maybe even all of you are hating me and i can understand that , but please do not be afraid to tell me what you do not like, which Admin is abusing you and anything else you got on your mind. I as Lead Admin will make sure that an Admin which is abusing you, will be punished for their actions , no mather what level they are (level 9 as well). So please , do not be afraid to report an Admin that is abusing you , you are helping us by that way very much.

You can complain about any Admin to Management member (level 9 and 10).
                      You can complain on Management to me or owners (Matite,Bloodcell and Stefan ; they are busy so it's better to go on me).
                      You can complain on me to owners (Matite,Bloodcell and Stefan).

That's all i had to say, thanks for being a part of GamerX.

P.S. : I can guarantee you that you should not be afraid of Managements, we're all friendly people (specially me , i know that all of you won't belive in this , but that's up to you)

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                      As Delija said, it's very important for us to know your feeling about the server or its management. Recently we noticed that too many of you were scared to pm us and it's not the feeling to have really. We are all mature men and if we did something bad we are able to ask ourself the good questions and we will handle the situation better the next time.

In intern, some process will change to avoid to get again some problems like this, so as you can see we are open to your suggestions and we can react quickly to find the best solution as possible to make everyone happy.

So as Delija said, don't hesitate to pm him if you feel abused or quiet bad about something related to GamerX or its management. Also, note that we will never demote someone because he said his opinion and we won't judge you for telling something. NEVER. The best example is Lorsimon, he said a lot of times his opinions about GamerX or us (management), and we never took negative actions on him.

I don't think so. I might be correct, which I'm. You guys actually don't bother it. If a player makes a serious complain, or let's say oppose the wrong doings of Admins, specially 9+, he is going to end up like me.
                      Mature people you say? I have enough logs/proofs to show childish behaviour of you guys, but I won't be posting them here, as I'm a good human, indeed which I'm.
                      Still people of GamerX, post your problems over here, opposition is must.
                      With regards,

Comment

Hi flogril, how many chances did we give you to play on GamerX ? Too many. I'm tired to see new messages on IRC asking for inactive admins's account password. I won't again enter in the debate cause you are tiring. Instead of starting a new start and shut up, you are still doing the idiot. Sadly it's impossible to donate you a part of our brain, but trust me if it was possible I would donate to you.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X