X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XcratcinzeR[M4] | Report

Hello guys.
    i've checked something on XcratcinzeR[M4]. This Account using by 2 people. and i've checked everything.
    Casper_ and XcratcinzeR[M4]
    And you can check by yourself :
    XcratcinzeR Tp app [DENIED]
    and i've chat with him, and he don't know how to speak english enough!. look:
    [17:24:14] * PM sent to XcratcinzeR[M4] (ID:78): Hello. Are you real XcratcinzeR?
    [17:24:18] * PM from XcratcinzeR[M4] (ID:78): no me Casper_
    [17:24:19] * PM sent to XcratcinzeR[M4] (ID:78): Casper?
    [17:24:23] * PM from XcratcinzeR[M4] (ID:78): my brother
    [17:24:24] * PM sent to XcratcinzeR[M4] (ID:78): ok
    and i've a picture when i asking him for his name:

Mousytom watched everything. thanks

Mason , you need by any way and many people remove me from tps and i don't know why .. because Casper is My old name and all know that and all admins know that don't try to make any thing bad for me -_- .

thanks ,
    GamerX is my Life

Comment

Originally posted by XcratcinzeR View Post
      Mason , you need by any way and many people remove me from tps and i don't know why .. because Casper is My old name and all know that and all admins know that don't try to make any thing bad for me -_- .

thanks ,
      No no. what you mean? you're best TP for me. and i love you and you're my friend. when i wanted to chat with you. Your brother Casper_ told me i'm not Xcrat. and i knew that because he didn't know how to speak english, and why you think i want people to remove your status? this is not my problem enough. and i'm here just for report. as you know, i want Tp status too. that's why i'm reporting you.

and as i remember. you were in [NFZ] clan with me. your name was [NFZ]Casper_ if you remember me.
      you are sharing your account. two players in ur acc. there were KraVeC and [NFZ]Casper_ and i'm sure for that.
      I'm sorry bro i just did my work. i want to stay friends 4 life

Comment

Man sure that not Me sure other player and make my name because i don't have any acc only xcrat i don't have
        but i'm sure that my old name and some one make it ..
        GamerX is my Life

Comment

Dude I'm Sure that were not you. and he never types like you enough. and i'm sure. and he said that. he said he isn't Xcrat. he said "no me casper"...
          Was that you?

Thanks

Comment

I type no me Casper because my real name is Casper and all know that name and in some times many people call Casper and my name xcrat and I'm not have any acc check ip.
            GamerX is my Life

Comment

And that me who pm you and talk for you xd
              GamerX is my Life

Comment

Originally posted by XcratcinzeR View Post
                I type no me Casper because my real name is Casper and all know that name and in some times many people call Casper and my name xcrat and I'm not have any acc check ip.
                Only admins can check IP. and i didn't say you're playing on 2 accounts. it's the opposite. You are 2 people playing on 1 account, and you said that in your denied TP app. check the link above.
                and Casper_ (Not you) wasn't helping, only you!

Thanks

Comment

No no me only play on it when that app denied and no one play on it ☺
                  GamerX is my Life

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                    I Want TP Status Too
                    Follow The GamerX Rules Then, And Meet The Requirements.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING

On Topic:
                    XcratcinzeR Did Nothing Wrong.
                    Last edited by Designer; 16-07-15, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Can I know why you reported him? you need to know admins know everything about accounts names & IP's.

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                      and i'm here just for report. as you know, i want Tp status too. that's why i'm reporting you.
                      If you want TP status you need to work hard and respect the rules like Designer said and reporting cheaters not players names !

btw You need to stop spam forum and post useless topics.

Comment

I laughed a bit, inspector Mason you don't need to put this on forum for real just send it to some level 5+ Admin on IRC.

Also your investigation fails.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X