This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sick of the bullshit.

Hi,This is basically about a few admins kicking me for thier reason "autocbug" which i find funny because,I have played this game for years and i have never used any kind of cheat. But when i play here I am kicked because THEY think i cheat and the reality is i really don't. I just own at samp and they hate on me then kick me. One kick i remember receiving is when i was just shooting at a wall and then bam i was kicked. This kick was from a admin named Blackbird i think and i even talked to him about it. I think i was using the VodkaJ0se nickname. I was banned for "bulletproof and AUTOCBUG" one time aswell. I do not know where the appeal is but if you find it the name i was using was BeEz or something like that.
    NOW i was recently kicked by cashewz not too long ago for the same reason... Autocbug. And all of my friends/allies, and people i play with on a daily basic know i am not a cheater but when i come here i always have to shoot slow sometimes so admins dont kick me for a FUCKBOY reason. I was dueling some guy named soolimane or something like that ( i figure he reported me) or i was already being watched. You admins need to step your game up or something because i dont even fuckin cheat.. I get kicked for absolutely no reason and you people think i am supposed to be cool with that. The nickname i was using when i was kicked by cashewz was bnZ. Blackbird and cashewz and that other admin that has banned me (around 5 months ago) has some explaining to do. They always try to get rid of the good players for a ridiculous reason so cmon talk to be i'll grab some tea and watch your retarded reasons.

Thats where you are wrong again. I just shoot fast and the way i shoot MAKES it look like a auto cbug. I have no cheats nor illegal mods. The only mod i have is a car neon mod.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X