X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL

can you put my cookies in the jar !!!! ? or give it to adrenaline :P

Are you always super retard or did you make some extra classes to become a professional one? Seriously man, i'm not even active in this community and you seem to be the most annoying person i have ever seen to be on this server. If you ever change i'll have a pleasure to show you these old threads and drama you make it for you realise how dumb you were. It will be a great experience.

Comment

That's not very nice, DB. :/ You can ignore, or choose not to reply to, Adobe. No need to launder your personal opinions here on the forums. Honestly, if you find them so annoying, why bother reading their post in the first place? If you want to avoid the drama, I suggest not tossing your hat in the ring. :P

That's good enough for me!

Comment

No need to launder your personal opinions here on the forums
        It's gamerx forums, we actually discuss our opinion here.

if you find them so annoying, why bother reading their post in the first place?
        As i said, forums are made to discuss. He posted and i gave my opinion about it.

If you want to avoid the drama, I suggest not tossing your hat in the ring. :P
        Honestly, my reply was kinda old and nobody seems to give a damn about what i said, why are you actually replying for such ''old'' thing? I'm not the guy starting the drama here, not even the the thread creator has said a thing about it seems. My guess is you're shitposting to increase your post-counting? Because it seems so no offense, or you can also be a busy guy who is just browsing the forum after a long time? Who knows. Anyway, if my words hurts anyone besides @Abode999 , i'm really sorry, i never wanted to insult anyone here, i was just trying to be a bit more ''rude'' in the funny way to the guy. You may not believe, but some people won't stop being immature if no one ever tells them, that was my way to tell him in a ''good way''.

At long last, i won't be replying again, i won't give the pleasure for a random post to be a drama on this forum for slackers to laugh off or i end up being the rude one. I suggest you do the same;

Cheers.

Comment

This thread has no sense and is its not the first and not the last silly one. There are players in our community who are really young and post random crap on forums just to increase their forum posts.

No one was insulted in this thread and I close this here to prevent an unnecessary discussion. Have a nice day.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X