reporting taylorswift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reporting taylorswift

i didnt find someother place so i am posting the report here there is a player name taylorswift he breaks rules all the time this time he brought a heli at the spawn point and starting killing players with his heli (spawnkilling+baserape)
    Proofs:http://imgur.com/e2lO1dV (check the kill log)
    proofs2:http://imgur.com/AuOyLAp
    proofs3:http://imgur.com/NcTYciB

he killed many players with his heli

The pictures you uploaded aren't loading. Also, instead of creating a thread on the forums, report them in game and they'll be dealt with by any online admins. Spawn killing is no longer against the rules because you have spawn protection for a few seconds which gives you enough time to move or teleport away. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
      The pictures you uploaded aren't loading. Also, instead of creating a thread on the forums, report them in game and they'll be dealt with by any online admins. Spawn killing is no longer against the rules because you have spawn protection for a few seconds which gives you enough time to move or teleport away. Thanks!
      So, Heli blading is allowed :?

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
        So, Heli blading is allowed :?
        It is not allowed, you can spawnkill but you can't heli blade/kill, you can find it in /rules ingame.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
          It is not allowed, you can spawnkill but you can't heli blade/kill, you can find it in /rules ingame.
          k, Thanks

Comment

i did reported him in game but no admins responded and not everyone has spawn kill protections most of the players there are having there sprees dont you think thats unfair?on average there are 5+ players there and he can easily kill more then 3 players the anti spawn kill protaction is just for 3 seconds
            Last edited by VikiFTW; 25-08-15, 09:06 PM.

Comment

That's what I said before. 3 seconds is enough time for you to react and/or teleport away. It is up to the players if they react accordingly. If he was heli-blading, an admin would have warned him if they were active. And again, spawn killing is no longer a thing because of the 3 second spawn protection

Comment

That's what I said before. 3 seconds is enough time for you to react and/or teleport away. It is up to the players if they react accordingly. If he was heli-blading, an admin would have warned him if they were active. And again, spawn killing is no longer a thing because of the 3 second spawn protection
                meh,okay thanks for your time,

Comment

you think thats unfair?on average there are 5+ players

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X