Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GamerX Web Template

Hey everyone,

I've been playing GamerX for a while now and I decided to contribute something from my side.

To be honest, the website (not the forum) doesn't seem as legendary as the server does (No offense tho) so I said why not I make a layout and see where my luck takes me? Before starting off with everything I would like to say that it's up to you whether to use it or not, I am not forcing. The template is not Open-Source and cannot be used by everyone however I would like to give the template to GamerX owners without any copyright claims.

DEMO: http://gamerxtemp.22web.org (I had to get a free sub-domain)

Working Pages:
    * Home
    * About
    * Teamspeak
    * IRC
    * GamerX IMG

I know the official website (current one) includes a connection through PHP and all but it wouldn't be hard to implement it to my layout.

Template structure:
    http://prntscr.com/bck754

If you take a look at the structure you can see "inc/head.php, inc/sidebar.php, inc/footer.php", those are divisions implemented using <?php include(""); ?> function so that it doesn't need to be changed in every page.

It's alright if the owners wish to not use it but if you did like my content, a thumbs up would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Regards,
    Jonty
    Last edited by Jonty; 05-06-16, 12:14 PM.

Wow, I really like this template. It looks very cool. Once my new features will be added to the gamemode, I will work on GamerX Website, and I will probably consult you to help me with the template

Kenneth has also nice graphic skills, so we could make a nice website for GamerX

Comment

I actually like the design you made, would love to see something along those lines be introduced.

Comment

Out of interest, did you develop this web page through writing the HTML code, or by using a web site builder?

Anyway, it looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
          Wow, I really like this template. It looks very cool. Once my new features will be added to the gamemode, I will work on GamerX Website, and I will probably consult you to help me with the template

Kenneth has also nice graphic skills, so we could make a nice website for GamerX
          I would love to work with you guys.

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
          I actually like the design you made, would love to see something along those lines be introduced.
          Cheers fam, it's good to hear.

Originally posted by DiscolouredFrog View Post
          Out of interest, did you develop this web page through writing the HTML code, or by using a web site builder?

Anyway, it looks good.
          Web site builders aren't flexible, it's made from scratch. Thanks for the positive comment.
          Last edited by Jonty; 07-06-16, 09:49 AM.

Comment

That really looks really neat, my mate. You did an amazing job there. I really like the color combination you chose there, blue and white.

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

Comment

I Liked The Template That is Kinda Cool!
              The Efforts You Placed In Making It is Amazing

Comment

It's looking really neat and tidy. It has a more informal looking touch to it however the following part:

I think the grey background alone just looks really dull, perhaps make the logo larger or add an image in the background. Other than that I am sure that we all appreciate this dedication for the community.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Woah!! great template
                  i like the graphics and the design
                  Wish to be introduced on our forums
                  I always stand out,
                  So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    It's looking really neat and tidy. It has a more informal looking touch to it however the following part:

I think the grey background alone just looks really dull, perhaps make the logo larger or add an image in the background. Other than that I am sure that we all appreciate this dedication for the community.
                    About that, even I felt that the logo was dull with the grey background but I couldn't figure out some replacements hence I had to use that. If you could give me an alternative I would use it right away.

Thanks tho!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonty View Post
                      Web site builders aren't flexible, it's made from scratch. Thanks for the positive comment.
                      You have good website design skills.

Originally posted by Jonty View Post
                      About that, even I felt that the logo was dull with the grey background but I couldn't figure out some replacements hence I had to use that. If you could give me an alternative I would use it right away.

Thanks tho!
                      Just use the logo here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/images/gamerx.png no need for a background in my opinion
                      Last edited by DiscolouredFrog; 07-06-16, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Alright, check it out now.

Comment

Its Look Good, Can You Tell me How Many Languages you use As I see source code, I find some java script, html 5, Css 3 That's All Did u use Bootstrap ?

Comment

Originally posted by GiGa_91 View Post
                            Its Look Good, Can You Tell me How Many Languages you use As I see source code, I find some java script, html 5, Css 3 That's All Did u use Bootstrap ?
                            Not bootstrap, but most likely a WordPress cms web style.
                            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X