Dont got a microphone to talk in TS3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont got a microphone to talk in TS3?

Hello guys I see many of you have problems in operating a software called "TeamSpeak3 Client" as some of you do not have microphone...
    So, here I will tell you how to connect to TS3 with your earphones (Dont works for some laptops with no mic jack)

First: Insert your earphone's plug into the MIC socket and open TeamSpeak 3 Client
    Second: Go here http://www.gamerxserver.com/teamspeak.php and then click on "Host: gamerxserver.com:9987" as you are connected to our TS3 server just speak in the earphones and it should work, it is working for me fine.

If you still have some problems check this video out!

Join us there and chat with your friends I think everyone got a earphone these days

WARNING: Speak intro the ear plugs or this will not work!
    Last edited by LoNeWoLF; 16-06-16, 07:33 AM. Reason: Just adding more

Aren't most laptops has built-in microphone already including or next to the webcam?
    KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
      Aren't most laptops has built-in microphone already including or next to the webcam?
      Yeah but you gotta stick your face to it to make the voice recognizable.

Comment

Well this is the video to help some players those who don't got any headphone to connect and chat with their friends on TS3
        your laptop may require a Mic Jack or these instructions are useless

Comment

I hope everyone joins teamspeak xD, because alot of times it's empty
          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

A lot of the active TS3 users have gone inactive or simply just don't use it. It's a shame because we all had very good times (Eliteus show ). Hopefully we can get them all back eventually.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

lol, then why everytime i join with my friends on gx ts there are a lot of indians/asians or whatever that strange language is speaking there? Always empty is just not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonty View Post
                Yeah but you gotta stick your face to it to make the voice recognizable.
                You can adjust the voice activation detection or increase the microphone pickup volume from your volume settings so that it can detect voices better without getting closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  A lot of the active TS3 users have gone inactive or simply just don't use it. It's a shame because we all had very good times (Eliteus show ). Hopefully we can get them all back eventually.
                  Just announce it man. If i'm on while you do so, i'll look to bring HULULULU in. That should be some good entertainment. Haha. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Brian[XVI] View Post
                    Just announce it man. If i'm on while you do so, i'll look to bring HULULULU in. That should be some good entertainment. Haha. :P
                    Omg please do! Hulululu is the man!
                    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathBeatZ View Post
                      lol, then why everytime i join with my friends on gx ts there are a lot of indians/asians or whatever that strange language is speaking there? Always empty is just not true.
                      I think there should be a rule for English only in the main channel only.
                      I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

I have android teamspeak !
                        Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X