X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game booster.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone of you know any good game booster that can speed up game. If you know one please give the link to download it. It will be more good if you give the link of the game booster that you have used.

Note: I need game booster for PC.

Have a nice day.

Google is your friend xD i would recommend Razer Game Booster.

Comment

i don't think game booster do any boosting to your games or something just lower the quality in settings and off the fps limit and close all the useless running programs all will be fine i never used that once i did i did't find any difference.

Comment

bro what i gona say , there is no game booster can make your Games better , just tel me what is te v of windows you have, and i gona help you
        tHAT iS mE

sigpic

Comment

Game boosters are rubbish, they don't do anything.
          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Try searching Game Booster by Razer, it doesn't deliver a draistic change but there certainly will be a gain in fps. Game Booster works by disabling most of the unnecesarry apps while focusing on the perfomance of the particular app that you boosted so it can be a bit helpful.

p.s: you may encounter ping latency/lag if you boost SAMP directly so rather turn Gaming Mode on and start SAMP.
            the 2 7 squad

Comment

If you want to increase fps, you should set your energy plan(on your computer) to high performance, or you could download "Razer game booster". However, I believe that it just lowers your game settings and turns off backgroud programs. You can try both as well.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Game+Booster

Comment

Thanks all of you guys. I have downloaded Razer game booster and it seems good to me. I request an admin to close this thread.

Thanks to all of you once again.

Comment

Sometimes use /fpslimit 90

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi View Post
                      Sometimes use /fpslimit 90

sigpic

Comment

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X