This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!

Actually I was suffering Fucking A lot with this problem I search to much on Google but not find any useful stuff that helped me, So Whats That I downloading Some Roads HD, and ENB Series From A website GTAAll, its Automatically install these mods. But When I try to join the game My Game stop responding in simple word its Crashed.

But When I uninstall These mods My game works perfectly. So, I want to install ENB, and Like HD roads, some building textures, and All that stuff that make my game Awesome. I try to install custom cars and its working perfectly Now the only problem is with ENB and HD roads. How I install them So Also My game runs smooth.

Note Down:
    Before posting your answer, Please Don't post Comment like this:
    Try to Reinstall Gta sa.
    Change properties of gta sa.
    Because All not working for me.
    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

I suggest you to find Enb series which suit your PC, depends if it's low-end or high-end. Same thing is about the HD roads, probably the heavy mods you have used didn't allow you to run or play your game properly, try some which are lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold View Post
      I suggest you to find Enb series which suit your PC, depends if it's low-end or high-end. Same thing is about the HD roads, probably the heavy mods you have used didn't allow you to run or play your game properly, try some which are lighter.
      Thanks for quick reply, But the ENB which I using its the Specially Made for Too Weak pc. All Same with HD Roads.
      When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90 % of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.

Comment

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/ try this site for mods.

Comment

Once you are done with installation of ENB. They try playing after deleting the settings of GTA San that is saved in GTA SanAndreas UserFiles.
          Because once you have deleted the previous settings ENB would take the charge......

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
            Once you are done with installation of ENB. They try playing after deleting the settings of GTA San that is saved in GTA SanAndreas UserFiles.
            Because once you have deleted the previous settings ENB would take the charge......
            I have done this Before creating this thread.

Comment

RedCell This will Help YOu with that.

And dont forget to take a look at this

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?7869-ENB
              Last edited by Rackham; 20-08-16, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post

RedCell This will Help YOu with that.

And dont forget to take a look at this

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?7869-ENB
                Video is useless, But have to say, Thanks for That ENB, Thanks Jobu For that ENB settings, That Enb was runing on my Game smooth without crash.

Request To lock thread.

Comment

Ur pc/laptop probably cant handle it mate

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X