Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedbacks about the Challenge system

Hello players,

In order to improve the challenge system I made this summer I need your feedbacks. I would like to know what needs to be improved or added to the current system to make it better.

I'm waiting your feedbacks

Rick.

as you said , would be good checkpoints like in race /lcp or something like that , and edit the challenge of maxsafy , i dont remember the name but ends with a 'circle' and it's impossible to touch the checkpoint , ps: there's are not records yet because that.
    I have only that to add the challenge is good at all :>

Comment

Disable using /ca in challenge for obvious reasons

Comment

Add all the challenges that are created/approved by a certain admin. i noticed that the challenge list (when i do /challenge) doesn't show all the actual challenges. for example, there was the ''Super Mario'' Challenge, but now i can't see it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed34 View Post
          Add all the challenges that are created/approved by a certain admin. i noticed that the challenge list (when i do /challenge) doesn't show all the actual challenges. for example, there was the ''Super Mario'' Challenge, but now i can't see it at all.
          I restarted the server this morning because of a database issue so all challenges have to be reloaded by an admin level5+. It explains your issue

Comment

Perhaps we could join alone in a challenge? Sucks i have to play with other players in the grenade challange. There is always (alright, not always, just when it's announced or something) a 12 year old retard who want to fuck the shit up with their puberty's annoyance.

Comment

Challenge of Mr Maxsafy is impossible Arcadefall please edit

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                Challenge of Mr Maxsafy is impossible Arcadefall please edit
                That isn't impossible cuz I completed it check to /top10

Comment

As well as events, the challenges could give a reward to players that complete: Though with a detail:

Suppose the player "A" completed a challenge and received 2 cookies (he's first in the record).
                  then player "B" completed the same challenge and break the record of the player "A".
                  The Player B in addition to receiving the 2 cookies by completing the challenge
                  win 1 more for breaking the record of the leader.

Comment

It is awesome because you made it and needs no improvements... except boobs
                    Last edited by CJ101; 13-11-16, 02:18 AM.
                    You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Originally posted by Maraz View Post
                      That isn't impossible cuz I completed it check to /top10
                      ok i try again ^^ Ty Maraz

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X