Hello all,

i have problem with install gta san andreas from dvd

when i try to install it i get this message

http://im80.gulfup.com/ifM3YB.png

This problem were not happened to me earlier

i have win 7

can someone help me and thanks

the problem is solved
    Last edited by Kakashi; 03-06-14, 05:05 PM.

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
    Hello all,

i have problem with install gta san andreas from dvd

when i try to install it i get this message

http://im80.gulfup.com/ifM3YB.png

This problem were not happened to me earlier

i have win 7

can someone help me and thanks
    I have a fix for the Data Error (cyclic redundancy check)

If you are getting that error chances are great its cause there is an error on your disk.
    Happened to me a while back...bought the game, opened the box, and tried to install but got that bloody error.

The fix is easy...but it takes time.

first download CDCheck from here.
    CDCheck is a cd recovery program that can be used to dig up sh*t from damaged or corrupt CDs and DvDs.
    After you download it, fire it up and click on the GTA: SA tab and then highlight the data2.cab file and click the "recover" icon at the top of the window. (make sure the cd is in the drive
    Make a new folder and save it to your desktop and call it "GTA: SA" or "It's about time I fixed this f*ckin problem"...whatever you want to call it.)
    Select that folder you made as the Output directory and hit continue.
    The program will start to recover the damaged files on the cd. This can take a while so you might as well go for a sh*t or walk the dog or cut down a forest, it will take anywhere up to an hour (you might think its coming in pretty quick, but the jokes on you...wait till the program gets to the error, it will slow right down)

After it is finished recovering then open up the my computer and right click on the GTA: SA cd and select explore.
    Copy all the files from the cd to the new folder you saved the recovered file into except for the file you just recovered.

click the setup icon and install the game. when the install gets to the point in which you always got the error before, you will no longer get that error and the game will install completely.
    While the game is installing you will get an error message that comes up saying some sh*t that some sh*t is different then the cd is looking for or something along those lines click the ignore button and the installation will finish.

Play the game and have fun.

hope this helps some peeps.

Copied from gtaforums.com
    http://gtaforums.com/topic/222552-pr...-an/?p=4463888
    Last edited by Burnedgrass; 12-05-14, 06:06 PM.

Comment

when i try to recovery the file

http://im66.gulfup.com/b2TIk6.jpg

the program remain so does not change the remaining time, and the process is getting the remaining 33% and not change

Comment

Get other copy of GTA SA or download broken files from google and create new CD image by using daemon tools or any other program like this.
        Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

i have the broken file on onther pc and i can transfer it with a usb ,, but can i transfer the install files in a folder and replace the broken file ?

Comment

1: maybe drivers check them maybe then problem solve
            2: Buy a new dvd of gta sa
            3: or just download a full new game from google its 4 gb game and these heavy games will download easy from torent maybe this help's you good luck and dont forget to copy the crack

Comment

Originally posted by Instant_[R] View Post
              1: maybe drivers check them maybe then problem solve
              2: Buy a new dvd of gta sa
              3: or just download a full new game from google its 4 gb game and these heavy games will download easy from torent maybe this help's you good luck and dont forget to copy the crack
              It's not allowed to talk about torrents.

1.5 Do not provide links to, or discuss illegal content such as pirated games, movies, music, or books.

Comment

i have the broken file on onther pc and i can transfer it with a usb ,, but can i transfer the install files in a folder and replace the broken file ?
                1. Copy install files from your CD/DVD to desktop (example), to not have rubbish create folder with name (example) "GTA SA install" and paste all files there.
                2. Copy the working data2.cab file (or any other which where broken) to that folder ( "GTA SA install" also)
                3. Run setup.exe file and it should install the game without any problems

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]Tocha View Post
                  1. Copy install files from your CD/DVD to desktop (example), to not have rubbish create folder with name (example) "GTA SA install" and paste all files there.
                  2. Copy the working data2.cab file (or any other which where broken) to that folder ( "GTA SA install" also)

ok i will try that thanks

Comment

when i try to copy the files i get this message

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	113606

Comment

when i try to copy the files i get this message

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1143[/ATTACH]

If this is the broken data file (from CD/DVD) you can leave it (dont copy)

Comment

If this is the broken data file (from CD/DVD) you can leave it (dont copy)
                        no,the name of broken file is data2.cab not data3.cab

but I expect data3.cab is also broken

Name:	gata i.jpg
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	113607

ok, i copied all files not broken ,
                        now what should i do ?

Comment

finally it's work

thank you docha

Comment

Try To re-install it's happend with me , so go check this video and have fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY3do2LFEik

Comment

i fixed that problem

but now i have another problem

when i open the game and i get the load screen when it loading the game is crash

Name:	25u71wl.jpg
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	113609

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X