Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help meeeee

Comment

Update your drivers, and reinstall GTA bro. IMO A reinstall should fix almost any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by CarBonGeaR View Post
        Update your drivers, and reinstall GTA bro. IMO A reinstall should fix almost any problem.
        i updated it, and reinstalled gta , without avail

what is the IMO ?

Comment

Note: i bumped this thread to answer your last reply on http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-install/page4

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
          i updated it, and reinstalled gta , without avail

what is the IMO ?
          IMO means In My Opinion

Are you using Laptop?
          Unfortunately, the Intel HD Graphic 4000 (intergrated one) is not made for gaming. And yes no way to change it without changing the laptop too!

If you are using PC, then you have to install a dedicated graphic card and disable the intergrated graphic card.

Source:
          Originally posted by SA-MP Wiki
          this problem often occurs on computers with Intel HD integrated graphics processors (which aren't really meant for gaming, anyway). Unfortunately, the exact cause is unknown and there doesn't seem to be a universal fix available at present time either. A long term fix would be to install a dedicated graphics card in your computer, if this is possible and if your budget allows it. Laptops, of course, can't be upgraded.
          If you want try to update your Graphic Card Driver, check here (Intel HD Graphic 4000 with 3rd Generation Intel Core Processor for Windows 7 64 bit):
          https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...adType=Drivers (Check if it's compatible first)

If it can't install, then i'm sorry, many other people have the problem and there is no fix for it yet.
          KVIrc User

Comment

Try to Update ur Video Card Drive XD happend with my friend

Comment

Use search next time ( just write Intel HD ) and i made a topic about that health/armour bug with Intel HD 4000. Yes even Windows 7 can have this issue. I have Intel HD 4000 also and idk the fps on gtasa with that, because i always use the Nvidia card, instead of the Intel HD 4000.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ighlight=Intel

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
                Ok i know this problem.
                You are probably using Intel HD Graphics with Windows 8.1, and for that there is a driver downgrade that solves these issues. I posted a topic about it here.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...el-HD-Graphics
                Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
                Use search next time ( just write Intel HD ) and i made a topic about that health/armour bug with Intel HD 4000. Yes even Windows 7 can have this issue. I have Intel HD 4000 also and idk the fps on gtasa with that, because i always use the Nvidia card, instead of the Intel HD 4000.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ighlight=Intel
                Self re-post???
                KVIrc User

Comment

I just see that. My mistake

Comment

Previously were not happened to me with this problem because I use the same laptop

i think this problem happened after updating my video card

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post
                      Previously were not happened to me with this problem because I use the same laptop

i think this problem happened after updating my video card
                      Try to rollback your driver then if it's exist. Right click Computer select Mangement (requires administrator right), click Device manager > Display Adapters > right click the intel graphic hd 4000 > properties > driver > Rollback driver.

Or you probably have the DVD bundled with your laptop (since you bought it first time) to install the graphic card driver, if you have it, then install it, as you said it was happened after updating it, this should fix your problem.
                      This is probably the same one like daan's but as daan's download is for Dell laptops, then your laptop manufacturer should provide the right driver for you. For more information, visit your laptop manufacturer website (search on google), chose your laptop model, and see if there is download/support for driver.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X