• Gta Sa Cannot find audio card installed. HELP

How is this Some PicClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	115557

Pretty Smile To Me
    You Don't Know Me

you dont have audio driver installed! install driver ! goto my computer properties then device manager and check there for audio card driver then install it

Comment

There is many solutions to this problem, but all of them don't work for everyone. Is your audio card enabled? If so, disable it and then re enable. To do that go to Control Panel -> Sound, Video and game controllers, right click on the video card and press disable and then enable again. You can try to install drivers as jeason said or you can try to reinstall GTA:SA

Comment

Do you have any audio devices? Like a speaker or a headphone. If so, plug it in, it will solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kino View Post
          Do you have any audio devices? Like a speaker or a headphone. If so, plug it in, it will solve the problem.
          You just need to have enabled audio device, speakers or headphones is worthless. The thing you need is only enabled audio. I don't have speakers, I can play it.

PS: the solution is already said above, You need to install audio driver in order to play this game.
          Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

Originally posted by Web. View Post
            You just need to have enabled audio device, speakers or headphones is worthless. The thing you need is only enabled audio. I don't have speakers, I can play it.

PS: the solution is already said above, You need to install audio driver in order to play this game.
            Some cards don't work like that. My computer has this problem if I don't plug the audio device in, yours might be different.

Comment

go to the device manager, disable your sound device and re-enable it. And reinstall GTA. This worked out for me.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X