Samp cursor not moving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarBonGeaR View Post
    I find it weird but this happens to me sometimes all I have to do is hit escape and move my mouse rapidly and then hit escape again and it works. Is it only me or? o.O
    Yes, that's sometimes work, and already suggested by candyship but not working as web said.

@web reply here if still not working.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Tried it robo but still its not working. Thread can be closed as it has no solution
      Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

Comment

It sometimes happens to me, I can't even shoot at that time, just press escape, go to map, try to move in the map with the mouse, if doesn't work, stay paused, and try to go in-game again (go out of pause) by pressing Resume not by pressing Esc.
        For me it works, wish it helps u dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_[R] View Post
          It sometimes happens to me, I can't even shoot at that time, just press escape, go to map, try to move in the map with the mouse, if doesn't work, stay paused, and try to go in-game again (go out of pause) by pressing Resume not by pressing Esc.
          For me it works, wish it helps u dude.
          Ingame, it works perfectly. The thing is that, whenever I press TAB (my cursor doesn't move) but when I go back, it's started working itself.

Comment

Here is a picture:

There you can see, it's on the default position. it doesn't move from here. :/ Same happens when I press T or /epo to edit objects.

PS: sorry for double post.

Comment

If u have any cleo folder delete the extra anim mods / if u have ant texture packs press shift + f11 to disable them ingame / reinstall samp again in the san andreas folder(no graphic mods, u can add them later) / If it still not works reinstall sanandreas .
              this will do it i think.
              Y be a king , when u can be a god.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X