SA:MP Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA:MP Issue

Hello fellas, i'm experiencing this issue since 2 weeks ago and yet didn't find the solution for it.
    So my issue is that i can't play samp on resolution higher or lower then 800x600, it used to work but suddenly it stopped working... When i connect to the server with maximum resolution (my pc is good enough to support high end games and drivers are updated) i get a message that the server is not responding, as soon as i change the resolution back to 800x600 i connect to the server right away and there is absolutely 0 issues. Also when my frame limiter is turned off my packetloss goes crazy high...
    If anyone has a solution or have experienced the same issue, please help.
    In case you want to know my PC specs, here they are:

CPU: Intel core I5-4460
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX750ti
    8 GB of ram

Thanks in advance!

Do you live in The United Arab Emirates(UAE) or any other country using Etisalat as your internet supplier?
    If yes, then try downloading a vpn to connect to GamerX.

If you don't live in The United Arab Emirates(UAE) or if you don't use Etisalat as your internet supplier, try re-installing your GTA SA and SAMP and delete all your mods(if you got some).

I've been facing such problems, maybe its cuz I live in UAE or I guess its cuz I use windows 10.. do you use windows 10 as well? if yes, then I guess windows 10 is the problem.

++ try googling your problem, as we all know google is our best friend it'll surely help !

Maniac.

Comment

Originally posted by Luka. View Post

CPU: Intel core I5-4460
      GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX750ti
      8 GB of ram
      Hmmm... Try to do this go to run and there type %temp% and delete all files there next ho to run and this time type there dxconfig and test all graphics and DX sounds done. And if more problems go to google as a super expert.and if u had the problem again and again do this turn off ur PC and remove the ram and polish the gold color thing at ram with a rubber that we use to rub pencile's traces from copy and then replace it at its place but remember if u too much shakes ur CPU while removing ram ur PC will not open !!!! So take some attention while doing this and second use a air blower to blow all dust and etc from CPU then remove graphics card and clean and then replace it at its place and clean it too done now test ur game!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vishwajit View Post
        Hmmm... Try to do this go to run and there type %temp% and delete all files there next ho to run and this time type there dxconfig and test all graphics and DX sounds done. And if more problems go to google as a super expert.and if u had the problem again and again do this turn off ur PC and remove the ram and polish the gold color thing at ram with a rubber that we use to rub pencile's traces from copy and then replace it at its place but remember if u too much shakes ur CPU while removing ram ur PC will not open !!!! So take some attention while doing this and second use a air blower to blow all dust and etc from CPU then remove graphics card and clean and then replace it at its place and clean it too done now test ur game!!!!!
        xD I thought its an internal problem sorry for this dobnle post and sorry for very bad soulation

Comment

OFF Topic: What the fuck did I just read...

But yeah, I'd say this is a windows 10 issue, try running in compatibality mode for win 8 or 7, if not then idk.

Comment

Is there any recording program you are having or using? seems like there is a game streaming program automatically launch on your game and start broadcasting in-game live streaming and interrupts your internet connection. Why i'm thinking that is by looking at your details at how it get worser on higher resolution and frame limiter off (so the video size is larger, consuming more bandwidth). It might be also malware, so i advice you scan your pc with anti-virus and if still not, try reinstalling the game and sa-mp
            Last edited by Robo; 08-05-17, 09:01 AM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

Only recording software i have is GeForce experience but live broadcasting is not set up so i dont think thats the issue. Compatibility mode does not seem to work neither, reinstalled the game multiple times my final try will be dual booting windows 7 to test it, and if thats it ill use win 7 for games, anyways thanks for all reply's its probably a windows 10 issue

Comment

Try going to your GTA San Andreas user files in your documents and then deleting gta_sa.set if you haven't already

Comment

if you have windows 10 i can"t tell any fix for this but i am you are using windows 8,7 try after deleting saves data from my document may be its work

or if you are using your phone to create hotspot and play samp so try any vpn like hola vpn if it not work open RUN and type %temp% and delete all files may be this will help.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X