Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medic Spawn Issue.

Hey, lets get straight to the point.

Some players say that using weapon bugs on top of the medic spawn is not allowed and some say it's allowed.

I've asked Roddja and this is what she said ''Well I guess its allowed, Idk tho''
    ++ I guess Soolaimane announced that ''Weapon's bug is allowed on top of /l 69''
    (pictures of these logs/announcements can be given)

ok so the thing is, if its allowed, then lets just cut the red zone marking on the minimap and make It fit the bottom of the medic spawn so that the people feel free to use bugs and other stuff on top.(exclude the top of the medic spawn (/l 69) from the red zone marking)

BUT if its not allowed, then just reply here OR update the rule which clearly says that ''ITS NOT ALLOWED TO DO WEAPON BUGS (OR USE OTHER STUFF) IN RED ZONES NO MATTER TOP OR BOTTOM OR IN THE SKY"

That's a simple question (more like a confusion) and I would love to hear a word from the managements or any admin.

Thanks,
    Maniac.

(++ if its possible lets make the top of the medic spawn a chill zone/no dm zone as a lot of players chill there)

Well i wasn't the one who made this rule (allowing weapon bugs at the top of medic spawn) it was actually left who said that, he said that using "c bug and 2shots" at the top of medic spawn ( /l 69 ) is no longer disallowed so i announced that cause many players were getting reported for using 2 shots there and i wanted to make it clear.
    About cutting the part of /l 69 i do agree with this idea as no one spawns there and it's a little bit far from the medic spawn area, but i don't know if it's possible to do it now or not.

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      Well i wasn't the one who made this rule (allowing weapon bugs at the top of medic spawn) it was actually left who said that, he said that using "c bug and 2shots" at the top of medic spawn ( /l 69 ) is no longer disallowed so i announced that cause many players were getting reported for using 2 shots there and i wanted to make it clear.
      About cutting the part of /l 69 i do agree with this idea as no one spawns there and it's a little bit far from the medic spawn area, but i don't know if it's possible to do it now or not.
      thanks for making it clear !

Comment

Yeah, now the 2shoots and CBug at /l 69 is allowed, but some things are still not allowed, like drive-by at /l 69, even if you have /af off you can't at /l 69, that's something that i know, and water tanks at /l 69 allowed too

Comment

Originally posted by Churre
          Yeah, now the 2shoots and CBug at /l 69 is allowed, but some things are still not allowed, like drive-by at /l 69, even if you have /af off you can't at /l 69, that's something that i know, and water tanks at /l 69 allowed too
          Nope.

​​​​​​​
          Originally posted by Maze
          Date: August 25, 2016
          Topic: Rules update
          Notes:

You no longer have to punish players performing a driveby at /l 69 or TPs using /gm there. This only involves the top area at medic spawn where you spawn at /l 69. The reason behind this:

[22:11:49] <@GX-14> [80] Admin Stefan: okay
          [22:11:50] <@GX-23> [80] Admin Stefan: so
          [22:12:00] <@GX-09> [80] Admin Stefan: the point is to avoid people getting spawn killed, right?
          [22:12:10] <@GX-02> [80] Admin Stefan: so they can teleport and stuff
          [22:12:23] <@GX-11> [80] Admin Stefan: as long as they can spawn in peace, it's all good
          [22:12:31] <@GX-26> [41] Admin Maze: oh ok
          [22:12:40] <@GX-08> [80] Admin Stefan: gm and driveby up here won't affect any of that down below
          Rest of medic spawn is still out of bounds for such activity.
          Actually drive-by is allowed as well as weapon bugs. Drive-by rules still apply - /af must be OFF
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

Nope.

Actually drive-by is allowed as well as weapon bugs. Drive-by rules still apply - /af must be OFF
            Hmm, a trusted player which i don't remember his name, told me that drive-by at /l 69 still not allowed even if you have /af OFF... Ty for tell me that

Comment

every weapon bugs and drive-by is also allowed in /l 69

but i want to ask that bug are allowed or not in /l 68

Comment

Originally posted by commando0942 View Post

No mate, if you're talking about the actual medic spawn (the bottom part) then no bugs or any other thing is allowed there except the normal dming (read the /rules)

but if you are talking about the player pbjects we spawn in when we type /l 68 then dunno bout that.. i guess the rules apply there aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by commando0942 View Post

/l 68 is the saved slot on where the elevator comes, but it's only allowed at /l 69
                  Last edited by Churre; 20-05-17, 04:25 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X