Solution for this pls? ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution for this pls? ...

I have a problem with my SA-MP browser, i don't know why that happens, sometimes i lost the connection from all SA-MP servers, and when i check my connection, i still have internet, but i can't connect to GamerX and any other server by this reason :/...

Well try re-installing your samp browser.
    if it still happens delete both your game and browser and install them both again.

never heard about this problem before tho.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maniac_ View Post
      Well try re-installing your samp browser.
      if it still happens delete both your game and browser and install them both again.

never heard about this problem before tho.
      I already did, still happening that, and that problem is really annoying, because sometimes i lost the connection in the baddest moments... and then i have to wait like 5 minutes to get connection again, or sometimes i wait like 1 hour...

Comment

Just downlaod a new GTA and a new SAMP maybe it will work

Comment

... I said i already tried, and that not only happens with my game, also with IRC, i can't connect to GamerX from irc.......

I tried also from other links
          Last edited by Churre; 19-05-17, 01:30 AM.

Comment

You have a problem with your connection internet , i got the same problem in 2014 , just try to fix ur net .

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
              You have a problem with your connection internet , i got the same problem in 2014 , just try to fix ur net .
              Okay, i will do it, i think it was just a SA-MP problem, but as that still is happening, i will fix my net..

Comment

try to delete you SAMP client and gta saves that may fix your problem if not there is the problem in your connection you have to reset you this really help me if you don't know how to reset just push a very small button behind of your modem it will reset your modem then try after 3 hours this will surly help you my friend this also happen to me a couple of days ago
                Last edited by Fearless_Noob; 19-05-17, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by commando0942 View Post
                  try to delete you SAMP client and gta saves that may fix your problem if not there is the problem in your connection you have to reset you this really help me if you don't know how to reset just push a very small button behind of your modem it will reset your modem then try after 3 hours this will surly help you my friend this also happen to me a couple of days ago
                  I also tried that, but still happening the same, i will fix my net soon, i don't need more answers, i know what do, i didn't found in youtube how to fix that error, so i will fix my net

Comment

Try deleting the .set file from Documents > Gta San Andreas User Files. Or check your firewall if it's allowing sa-mp to use internet. Plus try closing torrent clients like utorrent, bittorrent which are running in background. And are you using a laptop? Or a pc? If you are using a laptop, then try connecting the blue wire from the router directly to your laptop. This worked for me when i was having the same problem about a week ago.
                    Last edited by Marium; 20-05-17, 09:04 AM.
                    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

Comment

Are you sure your SA-MP client is updated? ref: Most server requires you to have 0.3.7 to establish a connection.
                      the 2 7 squad

Comment

Originally posted by Nela View Post
                        Try deleting the .set file from Documents > Gta San Andreas User Files. Or check your firewall if it's allowing sa-mp to use internet. Plus try closing torrent clients like utorrent, bittorrent which are running in background. And are you using a laptop? Or a pc? If you are using a laptop, then try connecting the blue wire from the router directly to your laptop. This worked for me when i was having the same problem about a week ago.
                        I think that was my problem, utorrent was working, i closed it and i'm not having the problem... i'm playing good again, thx, but if later i have the internet problem again, i will edit my answer, thx again

EDIT: After closing uTorrent, problem ended, but hours later, the problem started again, so it's better option to fix my net...
                        Last edited by Churre; 20-05-17, 11:49 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X