This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ping problem

I'm tired of this problem. When ever this occur, i can't join any servers. Do anyone know what's causing this problem and how to solve this?
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Have u tried reinstalling ur SA:MP?

Comment

I did that, but that wasn't problem. Using vpn can solve this problem, but i'm not sure what's behind the cause of this and i don't want to be playing with vpn.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        I did that, but that wasn't problem. Using vpn can solve this problem, but i'm not sure what's behind the cause of this and i don't want to be playing with vpn.
        I think the new GX Host company is banned in your country?

Comment

no, it look more like my computer is the problem. because i check my brother's pc and i can see the ping.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            I'm tired of this problem. When ever this occur, i can't join any servers. Do anyone know what's causing this problem and how to solve this?
            Bro Nick! I think you are having my problem, just fix your net, i'm still having this problem because I didn't fixed my net already

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

Bro Nick! I think you are having my problem, just fix your net, i'm still having this problem because I didn't fixed my net already
              i dont thinks its the net amigo, i can see the ping on mi brother's pc. i did many restarts, still facing it.

Comment

Go to "Run Application" > Type "CMD" and run it. Then type "ipconfig/release" enter, again type "ipconfig/renew", Wait 5 seconds and then try.
                Try it, if it's still not working then if you're using wire net to connect your PC with internet, the problem is in your wire (happened with me several times).

Comment

Originally posted by ScaryGhost View Post
                  Go to "Run Application" > Type "CMD" and run it. Then type "ipconfig/release" enter, again type "ipconfig/renew", Wait 5 seconds and then try.
                  Try it, if it's still not working then if you're using wire net to connect your PC with internet, the problem is in your wire (happened with me several times).
                  Hey thanks, this worked now i can say goodbye to the vpn. Thank you all for helping.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X