What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

When I try go to the last page of the "in game pics and vids" thread it says "sorry, you are not authorised to view this page"????

Is this happening for everyone?
    Last edited by DeclanIsKing; 02-07-17, 02:16 PM. Reason: Typo

It has deleted message on the last post, and that deleted message is on first page of it, simply visit previous page. It's bug with vBulletin 5 since we allow everyone to see deletion notices, but does not allow to show the deleted message, and therefore it shows you are not authorized to view the page error.
    KVIrc User

Comment

I'm in smartphone and my post is on page 100. I can get to page 99 but that's it.

I got notified that you and someone else commented on my post but when I click on the "goto post" button it still says I'm not authorised.

Maybe it will work when I am on PC. Will try later.

Comment

Should work now, GenGar please don't make deleted double post, report to moderator/flag your own post if you really want to have them deleted (if it's already double posted).
        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
          Should work now, GenGar please don't make deleted double post, report to moderator/flag your own post if you really want to have them deleted (if it's already double posted).
          i created a vídeo but had some problems with the audio (Copyrights problems) so the vídeo is blocked, and so i deleted the post 2 times,one with the vídeo and the other with the áudio
          I will fix the vídeo and will upload soon

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
            I tried to join to page 95, but I have this error:

Comment

Its working for me now, robo deleted the post that was causing the problem.

Comment

Post picture of yourself thread & What are you listening to now also has double even triple deleted posts, and it's working fine, why not with Ingame Pictures and Videos? They are in same board.
                KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X