X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad Fix on Browser

Hi,
    II got a Problem on my Browsers There are ads on them like on youtube and google also , The ads came up on UC Browser so i uninstalled it and Installed Google Chrome, But the Ads were still there . I got a Picture for U all , Gus if u know anything about these ad fix Please tell me.
    Things i already Tried-
    1.Cleared Bowser History ,Cache etc.
    2. Used Chrome Cleaners Pro
    3.Reinstalled The Browser
    4.Installed AdBlock and PopUp blocker Extensions on Browser
    5.Waited
    6.Waited Alot
    7.Still Waiting
    Last edited by LoGeX; 17-08-17, 12:25 PM.
    [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
    [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

I have solution for it bro just try what i am saying:
    hold your mouse and keep ur mouse point in the ad on youtube and then you can see the close button (X button) at the right corner of ad.... just press that and the ad will disappear ! this happen me many times. i think this will help you .

Goodluck <3

Sprinkle.

Comment

I think you have adware???

Its like a virus but instead of destroying or fucking up your PC it just displays ads on your PC.

You need an anti virus to remove it.

Scan your computer and it should get rid of this. It happens to a lot of people who download stuff a lot.

Google "adware" to know more about it.

Declan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkle View Post
        I have solution for it bro just try what i am saying:
        hold your mouse and keep ur mouse point in the ad on youtube and then you can see the close button (X button) at the right corner of ad.... just press that and the ad will disappear ! this happen me many times. i think this will help you .

Goodluck <3

Sprinkle.
        Its not an youtube Ad lol can't u see ads , where the other videos are displayed

Originally posted by DeclanIsKing View Post
        I think you have adware???

Its like a virus but instead of destroying or fucking up your PC it just displays ads on your PC.

You need an anti virus to remove it.

Scan your computer and it should get rid of this. It happens to a lot of people who download stuff a lot.

Google "adware" to know more about it.

Declan.
        I already have QuickHeal but it don't fix that

Comment

i think its a malware u got from installing a program

use this "Malwarebytes AdwCleaner" it worked for me i had same problem

Comment

The only possible (If needed) way is Deleting the PC account. I knew that it will be shit that the Games etc., Application will get deleted.. If the posts above by Kakashi and Declan won't work, Try this :P.. But I'm saying that your Applications like Games, Discord etc will get deleted (I think). It's totally Up to you also i don't know whether Deleting PC account and creating new one prevent this or not. I just said my opinion.

Comment

Maybe you have a game or a program installed on your PC which sends this Ads
              Use 'Malwarebytes AdwCleaner' as Kakashi said.

Comment

I'm sure there's something (any recent download, check 'em out) causing it. I had the same problem, all I had to do was locate what's causing it (ye, can be pain in the arse to locate what's causing the trouble) and then terminate it. If it doesn't work, just save the stuffs on drives different to C and format your system.

Comment

Enter chrome://extensions/ in address bar, tick developer mode, untick all suspicious/unknown extensions and also click the trash button.
                  Now go to settings chrome://settings/clearBrowserData and erase everything, then reset all settings chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings
                  Go visit the directory if the suspicious extension can't be removed:
                  C:\Users\<Your_User_Name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chr ome\User Data\Default\Extensions
                  But the folders are named with random characters, to find out which one, see the image/icon inside each folder, or check the manifest.json file which would give you hint the name of the extension. Delete the folder if it's the one suspicious.

If not work, re-install your adobe flash player. Find a suspicious installed programs on your windows and uninstall them, consider checking your video players programs too, make sure you delete the files manually after it's uninstalled (by going its installation folders), restart your pc after everything is done. Run anti-virus full scan, make sure you get them all up to date (browsers, players, and antivirus).
                  KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                    Enter chrome://extensions/ in address bar, tick developer mode, untick all suspicious/unknown extensions and also click the trash button.
                    Now go to settings chrome://settings/clearBrowserData and erase everything, then reset all settings chrome://settings/resetProfileSettings
                    Go visit the directory if the suspicious extension can't be removed:
                    C:\Users\<Your_User_Name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chr ome\User Data\Default\Extensions
                    But the folders are named with random characters, to find out which one, see the image/icon inside each folder, or check the manifest.json file which would give you hint the name of the extension. Delete the folder if it's the one suspicious.

If not work, re-install your adobe flash player. Find a suspicious installed programs on your windows and uninstall them, consider checking your video players programs too, make sure you delete the files manually after it's uninstalled (by going its installation folders), restart your pc after everything is done. Run anti-virus full scan, make sure you get them all up to date (browsers, players, and antivirus).
                    Robo was whom i was waiting for to reply...
                    Thanks this fixed my problem , topic can be closed now

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X