What happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened?

Good day to all! I have a problem. I go to the server is downloading I'm writing a password and writing "server closed connection". What to do? Nick in game:[RAT]Pixel
    Last edited by Pixel; 14-02-18, 12:40 PM.

did you use any cheats / modifications before that got your account banned ?

Comment

hey dude,
      maybe your internet connection is poor, check it and one more thing if you are banned, server closes connection.
      I am not sure for this but you can contact an admin for better suggestions.
      Have a great day bro!

Comment

Kakashi I have a bug with which I have an infinite ammo on a sniper rifle, but I did not download any modifications or cheats.

Comment

I remembered. I banned ToxicRo for this.

Comment

what do you mean by that ? lol , this's the first time i see such a thing

make sure to reinstall the game because probably you have something in your game but you don't know about it , "or you are acting like that" ...

anyway you need to post a ban appeal since you said admin Toxic_Ro banned you , here :

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/general/ban-appeals

Comment

That' might be true as it happened to me as well some months ago and it was pretty hard to make people believe that it was actually a bug and not an ammo hack. However, the only solution which I tried to fix that bug was by reinstalling my whole game even tho my game was totally clean and that worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Maksym View Post
                Kakashi I have a bug with which I have an infinite ammo on a sniper rifle, but I did not download any modifications or cheats.
                Reinstall the game if you say that you have such a problem and you have not used any changes in the game.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X