This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display problem.

My graphic card has a setting that lets you display second desktop on second monitor. The thing is I only have one monitor and yesterday I was trying to change my resolution but then I messed up by changing the setting so that my main desktop displayed on second monitor which I don't have. Now my monitor is stuck at second desktop which supposed to be displayed on second monitor. I tried to change it again but it just didn't work. There's only blank desktop on my monitor now.

Oh and if you're wondering which graphic card I have, it's the NVidia 9500GT, quite an old graphic card, I know.

I'm also using Windows 7 Ultimate.
    Last edited by BigleBomb; 23-07-14, 04:25 PM.

Press and Hold Windows Logo Button (On Keyboard) and then tap P, then press up, down keys and Press Enter.

and tell me which windows you are using?
    Last edited by Umair_Umd; 23-07-14, 04:29 PM.

Comment

try booting in safe mode (f8 i think) and see if you can change something there. or is it just still blank?
      I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Its a long shot in the dark but u have HDMI right? Try to hook up your tv if you can and have HDMI cable. Had similar prob with my gx card which is even older than yours so I plugged my tv and fixed it from there wasn't a easy fix but it worked atlest.
        Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
        WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Originally posted by [UMD] View Post
          Press and Hold Windows Logo Button (On Keyboard) and then tap P, then press up, down keys and Press Enter.

and tell me which windows you are using?
          Windows 7. Windows + P is for projctors.

Originally posted by Rinu View Post
          try booting in safe mode (f8 i think) and see if you can change something there. or is it just still blank?
          Still blank.

Originally posted by Seven_of_Nine View Post
          Its a long shot in the dark but u have HDMI right? Try to hook up your tv if you can and have HDMI cable. Had similar prob with my gx card which is even older than yours so I plugged my tv and fixed it from there wasn't a easy fix but it worked atlest.
          Well, the TV is in the other room. I'll try this if there's no easier method.

Comment

Solved. Thanks [UMD].

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X