Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Objects

I Want to ask some Questions
    Question1 : is there any way to get out our created objects from gamerx to offline game ?
    Question2 : Is there any software to create objects in offline same as the gamerx has its own objects creating feature i want to know is there any software that works like gamerx object creating feature i want in offline so that i can save them in my game and i can see and try them when my internet is not working also gamerx saves objects but only in server i cant get the objects from the online game and put in offline? there are many softwares but they dont work like the gamerx object creating feature works.

Question 1: No.

Question 2: You could use MTA for that.

Comment

If you want to download Mta:-
      Click Here

Watch a video tutorial:-
      Click Here

Comment

You can download a Object Creator for ingame. I have one ( Made by Drebin ), and works great. Almost the same to GamerX. ( atleast i edited the commands for myself. ) and removed other shit from it.

Here is the link to it http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=335711 ( Unedited script ) or use mta ( but that's not faster at all )

2. Use SA-MP Map Construction
        Last edited by daan_deurloo; 29-07-14, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daan_deurloo View Post
          You can download a Object Creator for ingame. I have one ( Made by Drebin ), and works great. Almost the same to GamerX. ( atleast i edited the commands for myself. ) and removed other shit from it.
          for like singleplayer? and can i get a link or something?
          I used to be the only lvl1 player with speed boost 3 on the server. then robo came...

Comment

Thats Great Daan but i cant download it dont know why my its just giving an error can you give me the direct download link.
            And this works offline or online ? i need a software like that but works offline becuz i can save the objects in usb and give friends, friends dont have internet.
            Last edited by Instant; 29-07-14, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
              Thats Great Daan but i cant download it dont know why my its just giving an error can you give me the direct download link.
              And this works offline or online ? i need a software like that but works offline becuz i can save the objects in usb and give friends, friends dont have internet.
              Click Here

and hit this button:-

Comment

This error comes when i download i know where to download but it is not downloading

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post

This error comes when i download i know where to download but it is not downloading
                  Disable your antivirus and try, if still dont working then i upload it to media fire. Click the link below to download:-

Click Here

Comment

Thanks that solved my problem

Comment

will upload that script were i removed some useless shit ( need to be logged in into rcon before using it and commands are pretty much the same as in GamerX, so it shouldn't be difficult to use )
                      http://www.mediafire.com/download/e5...jecteditor.zip ( its only .pwn and .amx ).

just do /openeditor and there ya go.

Oh and these objects are directly visable to others.
                      Last edited by daan_deurloo; 29-07-14, 11:32 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X