This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-Bugging

Maybe some of u guys will think this is a silly question but can u guys tell me How u guys actually aim while c-bugging i have tried many times but still i fail to aim fast from all my 7 shots i hit only 1-2 pls help me

If you want to learn C-BUG you should practice everyday.
    Watch some videos on YouTube about how to C-BUG.
    No one can teach you C-BUG,keep practicing and you'll be good in that one day.

Aim + Shoot + C
    ​​​​​
    Press the keys at the right time and focus.

Good luck

Comment

Well , if you really want to learn C-bug and want to improve your aim then first of all change your mouse sensitivity to 5 bars in-game, Edit: because it becomes hard to control your aim when you've more sensitivity bar, so try to play with low mouse sensitivity if you can, since low mouse sensitivity doesn't let your aim to go here and there.

and then do
      Aim + Shoot then release Aim & Press C.
      and also watch some videos of Professional SA:MP players on YouTube and try to learn their C-bug Movements...
      Last edited by XWarriorX; 28-04-19, 06:34 AM.

Comment

You have to obtain more like of a personal experience, that's the only case I could think of when it comes down to learning.

Comment

Realize that you are playing Guitar Hero.

middle finger, index finger of the right hand and press the button C with the index of the left
          Repeat the sequence every time and it will be easier to play within 1-2 weeks

When I can, I will record my fingers to guide you in doing '' C-bug ''

Comment

Originally posted by Jordi_Rostock View Post
            Realize that you are playing Guitar Hero.

middle finger, index finger of the right hand and press the button C with the index of the left
            Repeat the sequence every time and it will be easier to play within 1-2 weeks

When I can, I will record my fingers to guide you in doing '' C-bug ''
            he never played guitar hero

Comment

Press Aim (RMB or CAPS) + Shoot + C(Crouch), this is c-bug but you should do it a the exact time.
              First Aim, then Shoot and press C at the same time to get c-bug, to repeat it do it again.

You will need a lot of practice, type /LPOS MyNoobPractice pob set made by me and you can shoot some of my chicks there, mostly are breakable objects where you can practice. /L 98 is the shortest teleportation.

Comment

Originally posted by XWarriorX View Post
                Well , if you really want to learn C-bug and want to improve your aim then first of all change your mouse sensitivity to 5 bars (in game).

and then do
                and also watch some videos of PRO sa-mp players on YouTube and try to learn their C-bug Movements...
                Changing sensitivty doesn't really matter If you can handle your aim, I play with 8 bars sensitivity and I'm very good on cbugging duels and on RW.

On topic: to hit players you just need practice, when I was newbie on deathmatching I thought there was a way to see the aim while cbugging lol, so just by training you can hit players, cbug and move your mouse.. By the pass of time you'll be getting better.

Originally posted by XWarriorX View Post
                and also watch some videos of PRO sa-mp players on YouTube and try to learn their C-bug Movements...
                ^
                Last edited by Churre; 13-04-19, 04:15 AM.

Comment

you should practice everyday.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X