X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund & Game Problem

In-Game Name : Protector
    Refund Item : i need my $995m back. i just /hit on panzehir in angry. please give me back.
    Game Problem : i cant use any command like /duel /givecash etc. it said blocked. from all users this come.

Originally posted by Protector View Post
    Game Problem : i cant use any command like /duel /givecash etc. it said blocked. from all users this come.

ur Bugged just relog or Try restarting your router and again join in Gamerx.

Comment

I tried. Same error coming.

Comment

I don't think they would refund you those 995 million since you didn't lose them by a bug or unfairly, I guess, but you can buy expensive properties to earn money per minute fast and get your money back.. If not enough money then withdraw money, I used to do that when my money glitched to negative money, I did it more than 3 times and I got my money back in a fast way..

About /duel and /givecash commands idk what to say about it but it's weird, is it blocked for everyone to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post
          About /duel and /givecash commands idk what to say about it but it's weird, is it blocked for everyone to you?
          Yes it is blocked for everyone.

PANZEHIR bro want to know that I am bugged or /naughty done.
          Last edited by Jovan; 08-09-19, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Will be discussed in private message.
            Closed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X