Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying problem.

Hello peeps.

I have a problem that annoys me alot. Whenever i'm playing, I automatically redirects to the desktop. It happens after each 30-40 seconds of playing and i'm sick of this now. It was happening the same with my previous comp.. but now the same problem with the new one. Is it because of my keyboard? no. Well I changed it too.

After redirects to the desktop, i've to click on GTA again to play..

Any solution?
    Need new haters, the old one started to love me!

A virus alert drops my game to the taskbar immediately. It might not "pop-up" for you, so try running a virus scan.

Comment

Before Playing Sa-mp, Close all extra things you have opened Like any program. Do not Open Extra Webpages on your browser and When you redirects to Desktop, Hold Alt and Press Tab to open Game again. This was happens to me also and i do this, Now it is Fixed!

Comment

UMD. I do close things but still it redirects me to the window.
        Gears. I'll download antivirus, so will see.

Comment

Does this happen with any other games? What OS do you use? What Graphics Card do you have? You might have programs that give you notifications which adjusts the screen resolution.

Comment

Well so far I have installed only GTA SA. Core 2duo 3.0. About VGA, I'm gonna buy a new one soon. Using the internal one at the moment. I quit all the programs before playing. I don't k now what's the problem.

Comment

Quit unnecessary processes using task manager aswell, Some times Java auto update does that.

Comment

Usually such annoying things are doing update applications like Java, Antivirus , some reg-clean tools etc.

Just update anything you can and check your msconfig:
                * windows logo + r
                * msconfig
                * (enter)
                * launch
                * unmark not needed stuff like Quick Time player , Java auto update tool , etc.
                * Press ok and re-boot ur system
                Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

My resolution was too big insize of game resolution. I made both the resolution same and it's not happening now.
                  If this will persist again, i'll report.

Comment

When I had same issue then it was a program constantly checking for updates. When I disabled the auto-update service for that program everything has been running as smooth as silk.

Most common solution for this problem after abit of googling is that you open msconfig, disable all non-vital services and see if the problem stops. If it does, then start enabling them one by one again to see which is the service/program that causes it.

There are other suggestions aswell like, Avg/Norton/Mcaffee update may be causing, as well as dual monitor + aero issue.

Also many people suggested that it may be some virus causing this. (If you havent downloaded any sh1t recently or been to some "naughty" pages then this shouldn't be an issue.)

One other option is also try to update your graphiccard's drivers as some people refered to it as causing problems.

Few programs that may cause minimizing/losing focus:
                    "conhost.exe" - It is windows legitmate program but if it causes the minimizing then there is a quite high possibility of an infected file."
                    "TWCU.exe" - is a TP-LINK 11G Wireless Client Utility.

If I find more information and/or suggestions how-to fix this minimizing issue then I will update this post.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Well I'm using the TP-LINK router to catch the wifi-signals. It's on my taskbar and running perfectly. I don't know if this is the problem that my game minimizes after each 20-30 seconds. But it's temporary and it gets ok itself.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X