Game Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Problem

My Game Problem : I downloaded a game 9.25 gb and i also got the full requirements but after installing that game first it tells d3d11.dll is missing & i downloaded it and put that file in the folder where my game was installed and after that when i again try to launch this error comes :
    The procedure entry point __CxxFrameHandler3 could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll
    i delete my game becuz i didnt got any solution about this what to do idk so i deleted that and forgot to take pic then i download this pic from google and edit it to show what is that error comes when i launch the game.
    I tried my best to solve this problem but i was failed i searched 6-10 pages in google but my problem didnt solve i reinstall the game but still nothing i reinstall the windows still nothing i install many softwares still nothing and now i am felling soo much bad i downloaded it in 8 days but now i have to delete its setup in my pc windows 7+8 when i install it its not getting the drivers i installed many times from various cds but noting happened (sound graphics) and without sound i cant play any game.

Link for pic :

any way to solve this ?

This happened to me once in Grand Theft Auto IV i didn't know what to do either so i UnInstalled the game.
    My Youtube Channel
    GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
    [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Use Swift Shader.

Comment

by mistake i deleted the game and its setup also XD but before deleting its setup i writte that setup in 3 dvds i just have to copy that 3 dvds and paste it in computer and install them i writte them in wrong way after during installation it have to ask for cd 2 but its asking cd 5 thats why i have to copy and paste first but Thanks i will try that and tell what happened.

Comment

Np
          My Youtube Channel
          GamerX4Life

[10:13:51] <@GX-22> * Admin Hose (ID:51) set their MegaJump Value to 3.0
          [10:37:00] <@GX-28> * Admin Manuel[M4] (ID:78) used Fuck You on Hose (ID:51)

Comment

Nothing Happened same error

Comment

it tells d3d11.dll is missing
              Its a file of DirectX, update ur DirectX driver or download d3d11.dll and paste it into System32 folder (C:\Windows\System32)

The procedure entry point __CxxFrameHandler3 could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll
              msvcrt.dll is a file of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package . Just download the latest one (or the 2010 one -> http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=5555 ) and install.

Check if it worked
              Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

if the problem still you can try to download msvcrt.dll and put it in game dir or System32 hope it works

Comment

Thanks the d3d11 solved but the other cxxframehandler3 still coming and this comes when i install that software you give the link

Newer version of that software is found on my pc

Comment

Finally problem solved Thanks to Tocha

Comment

After teamview help problem is solved (game needs minimum Windows Vista OS so thats why some C++ runtime tools didn't work on XP)
                      Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Maybe upgrade to Windows 7 or 8.1 eh ? As XP is not supported anymore.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X