• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forgot IRC password

Admins, i forgot my IRC password please admins recover it

IRC Nickname is "Xtreme"

Thank you

Admins cannot retrieve lost password on IRC because it is a completely different system and server. However, there's a solution for it by not logging in for 30 days and your nick will be dropped/removed and you will be able to register again. In the meantime, you can use an alternate nickname.

Comment

30 days ?? :O Cant admins delete my account
      Last edited by Xtreme.; 07-10-14, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
        Admins cannot retrieve lost password on IRC because it is a completely different system and server. However, there's a solution for it by not logging in for 30 days and your nick will be dropped/removed and you will be able to register again. In the meantime, you can use an alternate nickname.
        Originally posted by Administrator of irc.tl
        If you have forgotten your password and you provided a valid email address when you registered, you can request a new password by typing "/join #operhelp" and following the instructions given in the channel topic to let the operators know that you would like their help.

If you did not provide a valid email address when you registered, you can not reset your password and will either have to make a new account, or wait 30 days for your account to expire and then re-register it, with a valid email address.
        https://www.irc.tl/forum/5/13/

GamerX has nothing to do with the IRC accounts (either reset password as Blackid said) as they're maintained by the IRC.TL operators (which is owned by other server).
        Last edited by Robo; 07-10-14, 03:19 PM.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X