Gamerx IMG file problem..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamerx IMG file problem..

When i installed Gamerx IMG File and got the latest update it works 100%, but i don't want the vehicles and skins in other servers i want them in Gamerx only... what to do?
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Its not possible to have them only on GamerX and other server not.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

You are modifing everything, so you are getting the img on all the servers

Comment

Originally posted by Luis38 View Post
        You are modifing everything, so you are getting the img on all the servers
        No one needs to go other servers for checking its simple if you install a car eg. bmw it will show in game bmw online+offline both where ever you go in any server you go you will see that bmw but if you want to use that car in 1 server and not on other server you have to just uninstall the bmw mode and it will be removed then join other server it will be not there then if you came other server and you want that car just install it again, but without installing/uninstalling modes/img files there is no way to get bmw in 1 server and audi on other server.

Comment

Thanks for your reply guys.
          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
            if you install a car eg. bmw it will show in game bmw online+offline both where ever you go in any server you go you will see that bmw
            Thats not 100% right. The models and textures in the game are "stored" in "gta3.img". The additional ones (SA-MP) objects are in "SAMP.img" and the user added objects in "custom.img". If you install a vehicle mod with GGMM or SAMI (any kind of mod installer in general) the model in gta3.img will be replaced. Car mods installed in gta3 will be visible in multiplayer until you install another mod to custom.img (same car you did in gta3) it'll be visible in MP, but not in singleplayer, as SP only uses gta3.img. So, the only way you can have 2 cars under the same name is to have them in SP/MP, but you can't do it per servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gears View Post
              Thats not 100% right. The models and textures in the game are "stored" in "gta3.img". The additional ones (SA-MP) objects are in "SAMP.img" and the user added objects in "custom.img". If you install a vehicle mod with GGMM or SAMI (any kind of mod installer in general) the model in gta3.img will be replaced. Car mods installed in gta3 will be visible in multiplayer until you install another mod to custom.img (same car you did in gta3) it'll be visible in MP, but not in singleplayer, as SP only uses gta3.img. So, the only way you can have 2 cars under the same name is to have them in SP/MP, but you can't do it per servers.
              yes its true ^^^ but he asked for other servers he said: (example) in gamerx my infernus car should be bmw but in other server it should be audi can i do this, and i told him nope you have to uninstall the bmw and install audi and that means install bmw car it will be shown in all servers bmw it will not show another car, but if he said is there any way to get mp car different and sp car different then i suggest him yes there is and tell him how because i was also doing this getting a good infernus in mp for racing and lexury infernus in single player, installing car in gta3.img will show that car bmw in offline+online but if you installed another car with same name in custom.img it means you just changed your samp car different car in mp and different in sp.

Comment

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X