I don´t remeber my pasword

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don´t remeber my pasword

sorry for putting the post here, but I found where more put, is that I was an old user ((era where there was clan MEX, SM, matite was level 10 administrator, also if a former administrator I remember I was [AC] )), for personal reasons I could not play. However I can play again, what happens is that I do not remember my password ((not the newest user, only I remembered this, since I rename many times)), would appreciate if I can help.

My user that I remember is: [_Millitos_]

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

perdón por poner el post aquí, pero no encontré donde más ponerlo, es que yo era un usuario viejo ((epoca donde existia clan MEX, SM, matite era el administrador nivel 10, tambien si un administrador antiguo se acuerda yo fui [AC])), por motivos personales no pude jugar. Sin embargo puedo volver a jugar, lo que sucede es que no me acuerdo de mi contraseña ((tampoco del usuario mas reciente, solo me acorde de este, ya que yo cambie de nombre muchas veces)), agradeceria si me pueden colaborar.

Mi usuario que me acuerdo es: [_Millitos_]

Welcome back! long time no see you
    come in game, i'll help you

Comment

Read This(GO to this link):- http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Password-Lost

Message Some Admin On Irc They will help you
      Don't aim for success if you want it just do what you love and belive in and it will come naturally

Comment

I think you got your password welcome back to the server and merry XAMSS

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X